Wertin - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
How do you get different Elf wings?
Post edited by Wertin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You get different ones at 30, or you can buy them in the cash shop (or from other players)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You mean the same looking as your lvl 1 wings or bought one?There is quest you get at lvl 30 for Eagle wing but your Elven wings are better with maxed flight mastery.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You mean the same looking as your lvl 1 wings or bought one?There is quest you get at lvl 30 for Eagle wing but your Elven wings are better with maxed flight mastery.

The level 1 ones consume mana.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    The level 1 ones consume mana.

Eagle wings are slower than maxed flight mastery lvl 1 ones. Other cash shop ones are better though. I learned on MY to not bother with flight mastery at all on my elves...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Eagle wings are slower than maxed flight mastery lvl 1 ones. Other cash shop ones are better though. I learned on MY to not bother with flight mastery at all on my elves...

Yes, i know that, i didin't bothered either with flight mastery, was just completing the sentence.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yes but maxed Elven wings even beat the 5 gold cash shop wings with no upgrades.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Shealu - Heavens Tear
    Shealu - Heavens Tear Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    for cleric it consumes mana only when you fight, but the best still remain to buy some better from other player or cashshop (prepare your wallet)
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    the elven white wings only consume 2 MP / sec which is less than what a cleric regains in 1 second during combat mode, especially in higher levels. A cleric would have to regen less than 8 MP/sec in non combat mode in order for the elven white wings to actually cost something in combat mode (since the normal mana regen rate is quartered in combat mode). But since a cleric regens more than that.. it is no issue for the cleric at all.

For an archer of course, the "better" route is to get a different set of wings that doesn't consume mana, since it would take 20 points into mana (considered bad) to get a regen of 2 MP/sec just to level out in non combat mode, but still costs in combat mode. For an archer to have no mana cost on the white wings in combat mode, it would take a full 80 points into mag - which is really bad. Realistically speaking for an archer, if one wants to fly fast and forever - a cash shop set of wings would be more cost beneficial in the long run than to keep an MP charm on at all times or even to keep using potions. Therein lies the biggest character flaw I've yet to come across in this game.

Having not gotten my own archer to level 30 however, do the new wings cost any mana?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Having not gotten my own archer to level 30 however, do the new wings cost any mana?

No, they do not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mappam7
    mappam7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    So there are NO options for new wings until lvl 30 (or higher)?

How do you increase the speed - and Mastery? I somehow missed that b:chuckle
    Hugs Pam

I live in my own little world - I like it there - everyone knows me.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    mappam7 wrote: »
    So there are NO options for new wings until lvl 30 (or higher)?

How do you increase the speed - and Mastery? I somehow missed that b:chuckle

One of the elf skills is wing mastery, this ONLY affects your starting wings, the ones that use mana. If you plan on getting any other wing, it's just a waste of spirit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XDrakonaX - Heavens Tear
    XDrakonaX - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I use my beginners wings to get to places faster and then switch to my eagle wings when I'm going to be fighting in the air. Saves money for sure, rather than having to spend over a million for a pair of pretty wings.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Saves money for sure, rather than having to spend over a million for a pair of pretty wings.

b:shocked Glad I bought ones for my cleric months ago when they were a few hundred k...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]