genie skills????

Options
kostas
kostas Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Wizard
well i have reseted all my genie skills affinities and attributes.plz tell me what skills i have to learn and how to distribute the attributes.my genie is longevity
Post edited by kostas on

Comments

• Hizaki - Dreamweaver
    Hizaki - Dreamweaver Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Forum search/

Most people use Extreme Poison and Tree of Protection, and a few others. Theres been a few threads asking this and a few more threads discussion the advantages of each genie skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hizaki - 89 Wizard
    Gansuringa - 25 Assassin
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    he meant now that the changed have come to all the skills what should he still get. people are testing. i still use extreme poison, holy path, frenzy.

i have fortify also but think it may be broken. i've fired it off and still been stunned every time vs bm's/archers/veno's. not sure what i want for 4th
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Rhugiga - Dreamweaver
    Rhugiga - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well since you have longevity, i would take a look at skills that have a dexterity increase bonus since you already start out strong in that skill. as for skillz it depends on which build of wizzie you are. one thing i like to have is earthquake because it pushes back all of enemies surrounding. apart from that i dotn know since the genie skills have been changed >_>. just stay up to date in the main discussions on genie skillz for now