tt70 weapon??

Options
kostas
kostas Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Wizard
well i really cant decide which weapon to get for my lvl70 wiz! griefs breath or ashuras sign?? i dont even ask about the wand cause i dont like wands.oh and sakyamunis light either cause it is wayyyyyyy expensive for me
Post edited by kostas on

Comments

• Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ashura's hits harder and Grief's Breath gives you more hp.

Decide which of those you need more and get that weapon.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sakyamuni's Light does most damage. That was the only reason I got it for my Veno. >> I saved my money to buy the mold and then took out like a 400k loan from a friend just so I could buy the dumb mold instead of get into a bid war.

I would recommend both, Grief's Breath only requires the lion boss's drops, from 2-1 I think. So if you can find a really nice Veno friend to help you out, you can get that one and farm it unsubbed a couple times. For Ashura's Sign, you might be better off doing full squad runs on that one because the runners are pain (unless you want to do suicide runs with a 90+ veno with a herc). You'll need the Shards off of Shooting Aur boss (and he's a little bit of a pain)... aka 007 boss.
  • Zetarana - Heavens Tear
    Zetarana - Heavens Tear Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Another way to look at your Weapon choice/s is to look @ the weapon you are gonna want @ 99/100 or beyond... and work back based on what you will need to craft this uber weapon.

Depending on what you want it may require several of the lower level weapons to get to it.

But for current choices I agree with Nakhimov and choose a weapon which has Add-Ons that fit your needs.
    Zetarana - Arcane Veno
    Nephandus - Arcane Wizard
    Faction: Nocturne
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    my take on the issue was like this:
    enjoy now, suffer later.

basically, choose the best wpn u can for that lvl. then u have 10 lvls to prepare the next weapon u need, either by gathering mats or by shopping in AH. Dunno what server you're playing on, but on DW u can find TT80 in AH from time to time, on Sanctuary I've seen even TT90 in AH quite often.
    Some ppl choose a path and they are following it. But that means it's not worth it to refine your wpn cause u will loose everything at decompose. I prefer the high dmg now and work with that to have a high dmg in the future too.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]