Another Zen Question

mappam7
mappam7 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Okay then - I just bought a Gift Card at Target and went to put it into the game.

I got a message that none of my characters are high enough level (lvl 10) to add money for Zen (gold).

Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?

Also once I get a character to lvl 10 (if above is correct) can I mix up the "points" to different servers and characters or does it all have to go to one character/server?

Thanks - I found all kinds of info on What Zen Is (Gold for Cash Shop) but nothing about the lvl 10 and distributing the money.
Hugs Pam

I live in my own little world - I like it there - everyone knows me.
Post edited by mappam7 on

Comments

• hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You ought to be able to transfer specific amounts to different servers as soon as you reach the required level.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    moving this to the cash shop huddle, try to post in there for ZEN related questions so you can be sure to get a good answer b:victory
  • mappam7
    mappam7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ooops sorry - I wasn't sure where to put this - thanks for moving it!

Thanks Hawk! So the lvl 10 thingie is correct? In order to use any Cash Shop Services I need one character to reach lvl 10? Right.

Highest is now lvl 6 - so if I understand this - when she reaches lvl 10 I can add the "card Points" to Different Servers THEN to different character on the choosen server?

Thanks again
    Hugs Pam

I live in my own little world - I like it there - everyone knows me.
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    mappam7 wrote: »
    Ooops sorry - I wasn't sure where to put this - thanks for moving it!

Thanks Hawk! So the lvl 10 thingie is correct? In order to use any Cash Shop Services I need one character to reach lvl 10? Right.

Highest is now lvl 6 - so if I understand this - when she reaches lvl 10 I can add the "card Points" to Different Servers THEN to different character on the choosen server?

Thanks again

When you make a ZEN transfer to one of the games, the ZEN is then available for all characters on that account for that selected server.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory