Houseing Idea^_^

Options
Zalum - Heavens Tear
Zalum - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Suggestion Box
I haven't sees something like this at all in PW.... But it would be nice if we all could have a home of our own.....and make it fit our needs.

for instance.....
you need 300k to get your home and it comes with some Default furniture....
Basic home comes with
a Small shelf- has 40 slots for stashing things in
a Vault for- Cash and stones and such
a pet house holds 5 pets so you don't have to egg them and you can swap with them
A armor room- has 10 gear slots, 10 ammo slots, and 10 weapon slots.
a book shelf for storing oricals and such has 15 slots for that.
A bed for resting in.
Some room for trophies
then some other stuff that you can have for a personal touch.
You can also buy things to for your home

a basic home has 3 rooms..... Living room, Bed Room, and Kitchen^_^

A house can be upgrades 30 times. each upgrade makes home bigger and can hold more stuff in it...... and you can add floors and rooms..... and in some cases rent out to other people^_^

and also it may be a nice way for PW to make cash by selling Boutique Furniture as well.....
Post edited by Zalum - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    And at this rate, PWI would slowly but surely become more like The Sims. b:chuckle
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i do if i remember right when PWi was coming out i was looking at videos of the game and if i remember right i did see something about the housing systme like we have our own house or something don't hold me to that but if i am wrong i do like your idea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    the first version of PW. p2p version in china, also referred to as perfect world 1 had it. removed in free version. GM's alrdy said somewhere sometiems that it will most likely never come here.( as in no other version since p2p as far as i know)
    would be cool tho, no doubt..
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Zalum - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It would be a great item for cash shops to work with^_^ Because after lv 2 homes you will need the Boutique inorder to further upgrade your home^_^
    also.... banks and such are for adventering you have cash and other items in there for when you need them your home vault is for stashing money you absolutly need for much later or what not^_^

And i would love to have a home of my own and invite people in.... it would also add some comfort to the game knowing you had a home to go to that you could rest from pks and such.
  • exent
    exent Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yea, when I first heard of PW, that was the feature that dragged me into it. Unfortunately, even if the whole housing system is already created, they are not panning for the moment to put it in the game...

Too bad, that could be one hell of a coin sink (weekly maintenance fee for the house in coins) and money maker for them (housing deeds and furniture etc... from the boutique).
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ahhh the housing idea. So many people have started thread on this very topic. As previously stated, it has been officially stated that PWI will not be getting such a thing. But, for the life of me, I can't figure out why. It already there, so all it would need is some translation work, and setting the program to the 'on' position (however that might be done, I'm pretty sure that just getting it in wouldn't take much work though). Put items it the cash shop, and it's an instant revenue stream on par with charms and dragon orbs. It doesn't even need to have any effect on the game at large, since it could be done so that houses are in a separate area from the rest of things, or in major cities, so that they aren't in the way. So much potential here, yet it is all going to waste.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • exent
    exent Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ahhh the housing idea. So many people have started thread on this very topic. As previously stated, it has been officially stated that PWI will not be getting such a thing. But, for the life of me, I can't figure out why. It already there, so all it would need is some translation work, and setting the program to the 'on' position (however that might be done, I'm pretty sure that just getting it in wouldn't take much work though). Put items it the cash shop, and it's an instant revenue stream on par with charms and dragon orbs. It doesn't even need to have any effect on the game at large, since it could be done so that houses are in a separate area from the rest of things, or in major cities, so that they aren't in the way. So much potential here, yet it is all going to waste.

I am thinking exactly like you. How hard can it be? Why wouldn't they do it?

My only guess is that when they introduced it in the P2P Chinese version, they had unexpected problems, and they never figured out how to solve them. So they decided it wasn't worth it in the new free version...
  • tamuz12
    tamuz12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    love your idea 100%
  • Zalum - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well buying things for your house would be the money maker. ^_^
    and also.... why isn't there a Pet Hotel that you can swap pet in and out without haveing to egg them?
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Firstly, this only applies if they actually release it (which I seriously doubt unless someone donates 100million real life dollars to PWE).

IF, and if being the key word, they do release this, please do not think it will cost anywhere near 300k. If you want all that, (storage, etc) PWE will not be able to sell inventory/safe extension stones, therefore losing money. If this were to actually be release, I would expect it to cost at least 50gold for a basic room with expensive as hell "upgrade packs"
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Zalum - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well thats the point....

you get your house for 300K.... and after awhile people want the Kantana's and such in the cash shop to hang on a wall..... so they spend and then buy more to sell to other players.....

oh and as i said..... you would still need the bank.... your house can't follow you around or be as usefull as a bank since it can only be in one place.....

So the banks and such would still get plenty of biz because players don't want to take the time to trek all the way back home and such.....

so the banks still get the exsend and such and people would still be puting money into the items.... then people buy bigger and better beds/rooms and such.... and such....

a good idea would be to have basment and 2nd floor upgrades avalible in cash shops.... as well as Armory, pet house, shelf, and Valt exsnetons for sell.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Awesome idea! b:victory that would be really sweet b:chuckle replies are below
    I haven't sees something like this at all in PW.... But it would be nice if we all could have a home of our own.....and make it fit our needs.

for instance.....
    you need 300k to get your home and it comes with some Default furniture....
    Yes, and some others that can be bought by cash shop as well
    Basic home comes with
    a Small shelf- has 40 slots for stashing things in
    Another storage is great!, IMO, its nice to have good space
    a Vault for- Cash and stones and such
    I think it would be the same thing lol, but how about fashion vault?
    a pet house holds 5 pets so you don't have to egg them and you can swap with them
    pretty nice idea for the venoes :D
    A armor room- has 10 gear slots, 10 ammo slots, and 10 weapon slots.
    I guess armor room would be goo
    a book shelf for storing oricals and such has 15 slots for that.
    Library lol
    A bed for resting in.
    resting for twice as much HP/MP regen when meditating maybe? Its much more regen in cash shop
    Some room for trophies and from cash shop, b:victory
    That would be cool what the player have achieved and there should be a reward of non-cash shopped items unless its from cash shopped
    then some other stuff that you can have for a personal touch.
    You can also buy things to for your home
    Not so sure, but I think you can just get a mini shop where you can just set your cash shop here

a basic home has 3 rooms..... Living room, Bed Room, and Kitchen^_^
    Nicely done but where is the bathroom and garden?

A house can be upgrades 30 times. each upgrade makes home bigger and can hold more stuff in it...... and you can add floors and rooms..... and in some cases rent out to other people^_^

and also it may be a nice way for PW to make cash by selling Boutique Furniture as well.....

Great idea... the basics that can be bought from 300k, and many others to choose from in boutique items, very neat...

I would think trophies is a good idea for the amount of (after getting the house you can get rewards

-How many monsters killed
    -How fast you killed a monster
    -How far you traveled
    -How long you lasted in the fight
    -Killing monster depending on how much HP left
    -How much HP remaining in how much minutes
    -Defeat monster only with normal attacks
    -Defeat monster only with skills
    -Maxed all skills at level 10
    -Becomes [sage / demon ] [class]
    etc....

This should be impletemented
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Im just saying, this as a prewarning, dont ever expect the housing for even basic housing to cost anywhere near 300k. More like in the 50gold+ regions. If rare mounts are 50gold and super stones are about 10 gold each, personalized housing is at least triple that cost.

Im not saying it is a bad idea, just dont go making threads like this (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=431972& ***IF*** housing is implement and sold for 100gold and not 300k.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Zalum - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Awesome idea! b:victory that would be really sweet b:chuckle replies are below

Great idea... the basics that can be bought from 300k, and many others to choose from in boutique items, very neat...

I would think trophies is a good idea for the amount of (after getting the house you can get rewards

-How many monsters killed
    -How fast you killed a monster
    -How far you traveled
    -How long you lasted in the fight
    -Killing monster depending on how much HP left
    -How much HP remaining in how much minutes
    -Defeat monster only with normal attacks
    -Defeat monster only with skills
    -Maxed all skills at level 10
    -Becomes [sage / demon ] [class]
    etc....

This should be impletemented

And also a Index of all the monsters you have killed..... you get an award for killing monsters at intervules of 10 types then a prize but you can't kill the same named monster for anaward it has to be 10 diffent ones and never a prevously killed monster.

PWI can afford to live a little come on? We have Rights to have a home..... we just have to pay for upgrades and such later.
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    GM=NERD wrote:
    Housing systems won't be implemented cuz I said so.

Gee I wonder if they will add it?

BTW I faked that quote, but they said something like that.

Which is too bad, cuz I wanna live in a home.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Zalum - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I would love that to.... thats why i want one^_^
    then i could invite my Fraction over for tea^_^
  • tamuz12
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I would love that to.... thats why i want one^_^
    then i could invite my Fraction over for tea^_^

horay fractions ! b:pleased
  • Zalum - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Go back to IQ central where you belong Crash (what ever your gen is)
  • tamuz12
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Go back to IQ central where you belong Crash (what ever your gen is)

who are u talking to b:shocked
  • Hecklar - Sanctuary
    Hecklar - Sanctuary Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I so love this idea.. but I completely dissagree with the prices of the House :P
    300k is WAY to low to get even only the basic things in it.. I mean a Shelf with 40 spaces.. to get your Bank to have that many it costs way more then 300k, I think a more proper price of 10 million Coins + would be better, or add an expensive Little Title of Vila thing to the Boutique that you could Buy to have a house.. that way the Game Could Get Zhen that way.. but ya, 300k is not enough to get a House.. It'll be Way way more if it ever comes out.. and Also another problem with the 300k idea, is the shear amount of houses that would pop up, think about that... There are alot of players... Ooo Oo, Maybe if they added it in the Marriage packs, that would be good too.. To make Getting married have nicer bonuses. But I'm losing myself.. back to the 300k and alot of Houses part.. Do you want to have a house surrounded by 1000s of houses? Like you Warp into the instance that they would have to make for it.. and wander around looking for your house... you're talking.. probably the size of the Entire map already here... Just to go to a House... I Really really like the idea, but it has to be Expensive.. to be worth it to me I'm afraid..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I support true forms :3
  • AzureBeast_c - Harshlands
    AzureBeast_c - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    for those who say this would be "too costly to the company" i have to strongly disagree. PWI and PW in general makes millions of dollars in revenue per year. Its all shear laziness i tell yah.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Was it necessary to bring the thread back just to say that? Personally I don't see any reason to worry about housing - I'd prefer content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • arnie528
    arnie528 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i think its an ok idea and ive seen lots of other websites with housing exept you would build ur furninture the problem with that was everyone with lots off money had the best house.heres an idea you could also be able to invite friends to ur house. and has anyone been in the endless sea and on an island theres a guy that says construction skill and somin about housing but,alas they both have this at the end of em (unavilible)b:cry
  • Lady_marta - Dreamweaver
    Lady_marta - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    arnie528 wrote: »
    i think its an ok idea and ive seen lots of other websites with housing exept you would build ur furninture the problem with that was everyone with lots off money had the best house.heres an idea you could also be able to invite friends to ur house. and has anyone been in the endless sea and on an island theres a guy that says construction skill and somin about housing but,alas they both have this at the end of em (unavilible)b:cry

That's because other versions have it. But we probably won't any time soon. I mean, we're getting a whole new race plus two more classes. That'll take up our time enough in figuring out builds that we won't be worrying too much about houses.
    God of healing, bless those that stand before you...
    Grant me the righteous power to banish evil!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daphkate
    daphkate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Don't we have everything that you mentoned in the first post? Just find the NPC.
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    NECRO NECRO NECRO lol