Why did PW ruin genies?

Faragneth - Heavens Tear
Faragneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Suggestion Box
WTF is wrong with u PW i respected my genie nd tree of protection still dont work it jus says "unable to use genie skill" even though i hve the right affinty points nd yes my genie has stamina... so why does it jus not work? Also what crack were u smokin when u decided to base the amount of skills a genie could learn on its LP not its magic????? b:angry also what do u intend to do for those whove got more than 1 genie?? let me guess they gotta buy the respec frm cash shop right... thats pretty lame pw even 4 u.
if ure guna patch the game fine but dont stich players jus to make cash..... im ashmed of pwi i really amb:cry
Post edited by Faragneth - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ColdSteele - Lost City
    ColdSteele - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I completely agree.

but on topic. forget tree and relearn. it is now a higher lvl skill meaning if you had it at lvl 3 when ur genie was only lvl 25, then you can't use at all with the new requirements. lik i had a lvl 5 tree, but when it switched from a 15 to a 31 skill i could only use it up to lvl 4, so it wouldn't work.
    It's too bad but "free to play, pay to win"-sckye

These "updates" are seeming more and more like downgrades.

aryannamage: Not PWE GM's they are all greedy b:angry
  • Faragneth - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    ace ty that does explain it... but im still not happy i lose a lota spirit havin 2 relearn a skill i already know thats still pretty stiched dont ya think?? nd dont u think the whole number of skill based on LP apposed to magick is pretty dumb.
    nd i totally agree these "updates" are more like downgrades
    i dont get how pwi can justify the drastic changes in the genie skills
    tree of protection used 2 take 3 elements now it takes alot of 2... where did that come from? also blinding sand was an aoe now its jus 1v1... i think they nurfed sum skills far too hard. pwi has time to ruin the genies but somehow they dont have time to fix bugs nd glitches in bought mounts nd aerocraft
    such as windsprint panther ( 1 of of it legs glitches though the body) also the gryphon when u swith to tiger mode on it the whole model jus freezes where it was when u changed. it doesnt appear 2 move. also feet glitch though alot of the aerocraft... dont pwi know how to programme collision detection??????
  • Zalum - Heavens Tear
    Zalum - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You should demand they make genie's grant wishes then^_^
    edited September 2009
    lol ur pretty persistant that genies should grant wishes :) nd i agree instead of the hell there causin me atm.... but dont u think pwi outa sort out sum of the models b4 they nurf stuff 4 no real reason ??
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    in before lock looks like a rant thread not a suggestion =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
    edited October 2009
    if you read carefully ull see there r sum quite valid suggestions in my rant, such as PWI should sort out its collision detection and learn how to model properly also i do believe some of the changes made to the genie were unnesary such as the number of skills a genie can learn are limited to lucky points rather than magic witch i find makes no sense.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The bottom line is, some of the genie skills were overpowered. Before they were put in game you could play just fine, so changes made to their skills are not detrimental to gameplay.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The bottom line is, some of the genie skills were overpowered. Before they were put in game you could play just fine, so changes made to their skills are not detrimental to gameplay.

+1 b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Not that bad except for tree.

Wind shield used to decrease damage taken by 30% now it's 15%.

BUT they also made it so every 8 dex decreases damage taken by another 1% so since I no longer have a use for MAG on my genie I was able to get a longevity and pump dex into it.

Wind Shield now reduces damage taken by 32% for me.

Mire works just as good, piercing flames is still very useful.

Need to get 2 more skills still debating which ones to get before I waste spirit.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye