Ninetails Mount

Options
Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Tideswell (East)
One was sold over the Worldchat a couple of days ago for something ridiculous like 40 or 60 mil, and now it's coming out in the cashshop. That seems a little fishy to me. It was the first time I've seen someone selling a Ninetails. I also saw like 80-100 silver and copper DQ orders in a catshop a few days before the Silvermane came out. Do those seem like too big of coincidences to anyone else?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
Post edited by Divine_Death - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    One was sold over the Worldchat a couple of days ago for something ridiculous like 40 or 60 mil, and now it's coming out in the cashshop. That seems a little fishy to me. It was the first time I've seen someone selling a Ninetails. I also saw like 80-100 silver and copper DQ orders in a catshop a few days before the Silvermane came out. Do those seem like too big of coincidences to anyone else?

umm dude there are only 5 ninetails on the server thats why you never see someone selling them and secondly do you know how many people sell orders and ****?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Mikinori - Dreamweaver
    Mikinori - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    umm dude there are only 5 ninetails on the server thats why you never see someone selling them and secondly do you know how many people sell orders and ****?

I believe what he's hinting at is that some players may have inside info as to what's coming up before it happens.

The person selling the Ninetail did recently just before this. Try selling a Ninetail for that price right now that it's on cashshop. If he's right, that would mean someone knew this was coming and tried to make as much coins as possible out of their Ninetail and can now buy a new one for cheaper.

I must say though that if the Ninetail was sold during this anniversary event, it's not surprising. A lot of people have been selling everything they have just to be able to buy LG/FF insignias, tokens or gold to buy gifts. So it could just be coincidence.
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    PWI has a nasty habit of releasing uber rare items for pennies on the dollar a few months after first seen. Every week you hold onto something like that, you risk losing 90% of your potential profit. Kudos to whoever sold it, and lol at the kiddie who absolutely HAD to have it.
    hai2u
  • SultryShade - Dreamweaver
    SultryShade - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    For the record I tried to sell mine on three separate occasions before this damn event but people kept renigging on their offers so I gave up. On topic, yeah well there have been conspiracy theories about this for awhile, honestly I don't care...
    I will not hesitate to beat you over the head with your own stupidity.

Yes I am a hypocrite.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I love conspiracy theories - they make me chuckle. b:chuckle

Look out for me selling my steampunk set because that obviously means it's just about to be released in the boutique! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

I know, but most were selling the few they got from DQ which they do for exp. This was around 40 copper and 40 silver at once. Just a bit odd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk