while im here i 'd like 2 thank..

Options
Talavir - Sanctuary
Talavir - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
hellooo everybody^^

soon my account ll b continue from my cousin cause RL matters r on again.
harder this time 2 manage n no time 4 many things.
so far,in this magnificent game i ve met lot of ppl.good n not good.
lets stick 2 the 1st part shall we.. :D
so,while im here i 'd like 2 thank..

Yukinojo
my companion from my early 60's.my GA! we r 2 gether still now.doing everything 2 gether.
how many times killed 2 protect me n many times i returned the favor :DD
an awesome lady n beautiful character n
always there 4 me! thank u yuki!!!! -kisses-
Aatha
the person the never said no 2 anything! a great tank n person!
im happy 2 meet u. thank u aatha!!! cheers!
Maykera
always 2 her partys 4 fbs n such! n never said no as aatha!
plus she called the fastest squad in fb 69.(in 2 mins we 're inside fb :P) thank u may! -kiss-
Lusifery
whenever i said help he was there.every single time.if he continued the lvling i would never catch him up 4 sure!
2 bad he s missing lately :(( come bk dude!
Tessa-Novel
loco veno indeeed! hehe! another lvling machine who he s near 2 over pass my lv :D
when i met him i was 10 lvs nore LOL thank u tes!! -handshake-
li_z_Lard
i ve never took agroo from him instead from some tanks i was part in squad.he is same lv as me.
this person can hold archers cr 27% critical.hitting all the time :P thak u lard!
Ishrotel
a nice guy.a kind person n friend! thank u ishro!!! n patience! :D
Skyjumper
a sensitive n sweet lady.same as all my faves,always there 2 support 4 real!
thank u skybabyhigh!! -hugs-
Moorganna,Jolean,Stormchaser n Mellard
my companions in every game so far n 2 this game :DDD THANXXXX!

thanx 2 all these special ppl who were by my side so far.its all bout trust.n they succeded.THANX!

i also wanna thank
all the ppl in my friend list.there r alot xD
i wanna thank ALFA (n Subdivide),MPIRE (n Whiteshot) n' OUTLAWS (n tuurok)
factions 4 their support n love 2 me! THANX!

ofc i wanna thank Perfect World cause without this game i would never meet these ppl!
thank u pwi! n happy b-day! GRATS!

about the not good ppl,(only 4 names)pwi knows who they r.they r on my blacklist cause
of their childish n outrageous behavior.this matter is off my hands.

see ya all! take care!
Post edited by Talavir - Sanctuary on

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    DarkSniper for being your motivation and inspiration
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Moving this to the Sanctuary forums, leaving a redirect in general. Just to let you know, account trading is prohibited by the ToS even if no money is paid for an account. We will be monitoring your game account, and if we detect a significant shift in your login region we will be forced to close it b:surrender
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Moving this to the Sanctuary forums, leaving a redirect in general. Just to let you know, account trading is prohibited by the ToS even if no money is paid for an account. We will be monitoring your game account, and if we detect a significant shift in your login region we will be forced to close it b:surrender

What if we move houses?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What if we move houses?

The point is, this user has admitted their intent to give their account away, so it is a confirmed case of account sharing if we see a shift. Don't give me a hard time b:surrender I'm just speaking the truth
  • Talavir - Sanctuary
    Talavir - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The point is, this user has admitted their intent to give their account away, so it is a confirmed case of account sharing if we see a shift. Don't give me a hard time b:surrender I'm just speaking the truth

wots the time limit of it? i mean till the account closed?
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Are GM's that stupid? Or is it just that you's don't want to monitor any of the accounts within the game? I know hundreds of players on Sanctuary that shared their accounts with several people, and ended up giving them the account when they either quit or took a break. If you're gonna close this dude's account, then you should close the other percent of people who do the same. He posted it on the forums - big deal. People have posted other threads regarding this as well. "I'm not gonna play anymore. xxx is going to be using my char".

Honestly.. you guys suck, man. His own family can't play his character? Pfft. b:bye
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    At this point Talavir should post an announcement that there has in fact been a change in real life circumstances and he is moving to take a new job (one that will allow a lot more cash shop purchases - can't hurt to mention this) instead of transferring the account to a cousin. Whew, disaster averted.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Are GM's that stupid? Or is it just that you's don't want to monitor any of the accounts within the game? I know hundreds of players on Sanctuary that shared their accounts with several people, and ended up giving them the account when they either quit or took a break. If you're gonna close this dude's account, then you should close the other percent of people who do the same. He posted it on the forums - big deal. People have posted other threads regarding this as well. "I'm not gonna play anymore. xxx is going to be using my char".

Honestly.. you guys suck, man. His own family can't play his character? Pfft. b:bye

This man speaks the truth
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Don't shoot the messenger - boycott the evil corporation s/he works for.

Then again, cocaine is a hell of a drug.
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...