Anniversary packs for Cash Shopper Only ?

d0om
d0om Posts: 12 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
O.k i Dont cash Shop but i saved alot coin in game and i buy gold from auction. I Spent 1200 Gold on packs got nothing but normal tokens of luck.
When i Seen HeadTrama and Tekkblade and others get alot rare items what is the Joke here b:surrender

Comments

• Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    d0om wrote: »
    O.k i Dont cash Shop but i saved alot coin in game and i buy gold from auction. I Spent 1200 Gold on packs got nothing but normal tokens of luck.
    When i Seen HeadTrama and Tekkblade and others get alot rare items what is the Joke here b:surrender

That's called really bad luck, or bad karma your choice. Stop punching babies in their face and you might win!
  • PandamoniumV - Sanctuary
    PandamoniumV - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ok now 0/1200 packs is incredibly sad, but honestly 1200 after 200 I would have kept my 400 million(based on sanc server) coins and said this is terrible I'm rich enough to buy half the items that people get.I sadly am well off, just not even anywhere near your fortune...previous fortune, although I really would love all your tokens.
  • PandamoniumV - Sanctuary
    PandamoniumV - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    oh yea kharma there, u posted while I was typing here at work had to stop for a bit, I gave a random guy on the side of the road a ride to work. First 3 I opened plat hp charm, reg 15 tokens, and a best luck token. Granted since then my luck has been not so good, many many reg tokens. Now I took my own advice and merely save the coin for when inflation goes down. I am however buying tokens to get items to use now/after and some to resell after as well.