rules list

Options
OlivarraX - Heavens Tear
OlivarraX - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
OK, before i asked for a rules list and they say me to look ToS or look forum. this is not what i was looking for lol.

So if there's no rules list, i suggest to GM or Equip of PWI to make a rules list so everyone can see what things can be done or what things cannot be done, because they are bannable.

Ty,
oliv
Post edited by OlivarraX - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    One quick way to say it, anything you would not want anyone to do to you, don't do to other players.

If its a bug/glitch, do not abuse it.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ^Except PK'ing, that's fine =P

Anyway, it's pretty basic really. Everything that's bannable is obvious. Harassing, foul language, private servers, dualclienting... you know, the basics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OlivarraX - Heavens Tear
    OlivarraX - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ok, yah, but we've got some problems in other games because me and my bro plays in the same house, with 2 differenet machines.

the fact is that another game (browser based) banned us because they said we were on the same machine, and that's not true. idk what's about here...

I know that rule "one client per machine", so suposing that PWI is able to see that me and my bro are in diferent machines, can we trade, give, etc objects?

or another question that i have is: can i make in my account chars only for banking?

What i meant was all that stuff that i don't hurt anyone, and i can't know if it's bannable or not. Of curse insulting, etc. can be, but what about this?

oliv
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ok, yah, but we've got some problems in other games because me and my bro plays in the same house, with 2 differenet machines.

the fact is that another game (browser based) banned us because they said we were on the same machine, and that's not true. idk what's about here...

I know that rule "one client per machine", so suposing that PWI is able to see that me and my bro are in diferent machines, can we trade, give, etc objects?

or another question that i have is: can i make in my account chars only for banking?

What i meant was all that stuff that i don't hurt anyone, and i can't know if it's bannable or not. Of curse insulting, etc. can be, but what about this?

oliv

There should be no problem with you both playing different accounts from different computers at the same time in the same house. You can trade items between each other all you want with no problems.

People make shop/bank characters all the time. Not a problem.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91