Gear stats for a light armor Veno?

_Kawaii_ - Harshlands
_Kawaii_ - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Venomancer
I recently decided to go the light armor Veno route so I could be decent in PvP and PvE but was wondering what kind of stats I should be looking for most on my armor?
Should I be stacking HP?: or mabye MP?

And also if anyone had any pvp tips on fighting a archer as a ligth armor i'd be greatly appreciated!

Thx Venos!
Post edited by _Kawaii_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    you will be stacking hp and phys resist mods on your armors, since you will have low hp due to only having 5 vit for most of your lvls.

against an archer you should use pdef ornaments and time your ranged stuns correctly, lucky scarab + nova seal = dead archer if he/she doesnt have a charm, even with a charm the spike dmg will be pretty deadly, tick his charm, lucky + nova (hope for seal) and throw in an ironwood and a venomous or 2 and he should drop (this is with archers around your level to maybe +5 or 6, even higher if archer has horrible gear lol).
    Also, a nix with flesh ream will definitely help. b:laugh
  • _Kawaii_ - Harshlands
    _Kawaii_ - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Thx soo much for the tips!

Should I be fighting in fox form at all?
    Or investing in any fox moves?

And this may be a noob question but what is "nova seal"?
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hea I'm going to restat to LA too soon b:victory
    actualy as soon as I can afford two reset notes >.>

I found this thread really helpfull ;)
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=369432&highlight=restatting

about fox skills.. even if u don't use foxform much you should learn amplify damage, fox wallop, purge and befuddling mist, the last one is great in combination with the genie skill blinding sand ;)
    with LA you can actually go all ways. caster, fox, or both.
    I'm going to get both prolly b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    HP and Pdef, yep.

Accuracy is also helpful if you want to fox alot. The foxform accuracy increase isnt enough to keep you from missing... so i tend to look for accuracy Pattk rings that i can use while foxing.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    Kylley - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Its not a pvp tip on fighting archer cause im on a pve server but its a duel one (its the same thing anyway XD)

When you fight an archer, get the closer you can. Their attacks are weaker against close target b:chuckle When you fight one, i think it would be best to go foxform for the extra p.def, but thats only my opinion (i did three duels against my friend archer lvl53 yesterday, lost the one in human formb:surrender won the two in foxform XDb:victory ) and a pet with flesh realm does help =^.^=
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
    Rayder, Sharptooth Wolfling: main pet
    Lyro, Guardian Wolf: magic tank, dder
    Kowlin: lurer
    Flameche, Blazing Pheonix
    BigBro, Crystalline Magmite: tanker (Yes i finally have a magmite, my bro gave me his cause he got a Walker b:surrender )