BladeHunnter - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Aw Come On . I G2g Soon .
    b:beg
    plz be pactent we waited this long we can wait a little longer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dont take **** for nobodybodyb:angryb:victory

And BlakMagik is recruting anyone lvl 15-50+ on the Sanctuary server we are a very fun/helpfull/nice faction so plz join us by contacting any1 of the's names (Chaosz_Crazy/Hart_Core/FosakenDesyr/Lanfo/Sinker/Far_Sight/DemonicChic/QueenFairy/NYer/starstepper or me BladeHunnter) so come join us we are the best b:victoryb:victory
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    =_= ty JR. GM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • BladeHunnter - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Aw Come On . I G2g Soon .
    b:beg

how do i get a personal picture for my char?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And BlakMagik is recruting anyone lvl 15-50+ on the Sanctuary server we are a very fun/helpfull/nice faction so plz join us by contacting any1 of the's names (Chaosz_Crazy/Hart_Core/FosakenDesyr/Lanfo/Sinker/Far_Sight/DemonicChic/QueenFairy/NYer/starstepper or me BladeHunnter) so come join us we are the best b:victoryb:victory
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ? idk wat ur talkin bout

ask ur question in a thread related to that topic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    *Patiently Trolls*

*Is pretty confident he won*

*Was one of the ones who 'won' last time but then got removed from the list (sadface)*

*Loves spoons for his speediness with his earlier post regarding rankings*

b:victory
    hai2u
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ah ok centetric nvrm then.
    light what class r u? same question centetric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2009
    Options
    Cleric

10char
    hai2u
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ah cool.
    whats 10char mean?
    and spoon u still here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2009
    Options
    10char is what all the cool kids say when their message is shorter than 10 characters, which is the minimum.

And spoons is busy. Don't mess him up. b:angry

I'm not replying again until someone else does, this is getting spammy. b:surrender
    hai2u
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    cleric
    10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ok sry i leave spoon alone.
    b:surrender
    you know i have a lot of payshents but im falling asleep and i already had my nap today lol so i go play PW for a while BBL to find out who won.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    slight holdup with one of the files I need, I'll update you as soon as I can. I want to promise today but I have a meeting later so that may not be possible b:victory
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    =_= AWWZ
    ive been waitin all day b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
    edited September 2009
    Options
    aww
    ok i wait b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2009
    Options
    And then it was Tuesday...
    hai2u
  • Reilin - Lost City
    Reilin - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:sadb:sadb:sadwhos the winner?b:sad
    edited September 2009
    Options
    and now its tuesday there a day late lol sry i j/k j/k
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hecklar - Sanctuary
    Hecklar - Sanctuary Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:sad they Still haven't said who wonb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I support true forms :3
  • Sev_Musamune - Harshlands
    Sev_Musamune - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Don't Worry I'm sure we will know todayb:pleased
    Spoons will lets us know as soon as he doesb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Barbs.....b:surrender I love all of chu~
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i hope he dose soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hecklar - Sanctuary
    Hecklar - Sanctuary Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Okay.. why is this taking so long? You've had like 3 Days to put this up, more time then that really, isn't that more then enough? What's Going wrong?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I support true forms :3
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Okay.. why is this taking so long? You've had like 3 Days to put this up, more time then that really, isn't that more then enough? What's Going wrong?

Like I already stated, having some problems pulling one of the logs I need. They will be up as soon as I can get this.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    10 bucks says we wont know the winner till next monday.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    Options
    10 bucks says we wont know the winner till next monday.

You should just give me the ten bucks now then b:chuckle
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i cant because i dont know the winners.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    it better not be next monday lol
    spoons u have a PW char?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Centetric - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    spoons sometimes.................................................................................................sometimes i feel i dont know u ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So I've gotten all the stuff I need, I'm about half done but I'm taking extra care to make sure that everything is completely confirmed and correct.

I will post the complete results tomorrow, I should be done by noon.
  • FraiDEnfer - Lost City
    FraiDEnfer - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    *goes to sleep to make the results come faster*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i guess i win, another day gone by with nothing done.