edited September 2009
    Congratz :P

aww, thnx b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mmm noodles!
  • bigxbear
    bigxbear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    < ---- Grats From This Guy
    i'm the one spinning in their chair, eating a ring-pop, wondering y the world hates broccolie so much... but loves it w/ cheese O.o... mabye we all should wear cheese to be better ppl. (Yes!!.. One more step to RUULING the worldb:thanks)
  • Roxmel - Sanctuary
    Roxmel - Sanctuary Posts: 640 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I tamed my first snow hare today b:victory

Yea, I know its not hard to do, it just made me reeaally happy b:pleased

I can't wait to tame one of the 12 hour spawn pets b:shy

b:chuckle gratz :DD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -Roxmel- ;O
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Grats. I tamed my first one the other day. I didn't even know where they spawn since I had never looked. I was killing along Ancient Wall for a quest, when all of a sudden I spot this white thing moving around out in the distance, so I fly over to take a look, see it's a snow hare, then tamed it.
  • bettycheng2
    bettycheng2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    gratz~

but what does snow hare do?
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Applaud........
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Grats!!! Try to find out the spawn times as soon as they reset, hardly anyone there (that's how I got my tabby) gl and grats again!
  • Prosh - Harshlands
    Prosh - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Grats. I tamed my first one the other day. I didn't even know where they spawn since I had never looked. I was killing along Ancient Wall for a quest, when all of a sudden I spot this white thing moving around out in the distance, so I fly over to take a look, see it's a snow hare, then tamed it.

Nice! Its even better when you get surprised b:chuckle

Thats kinda like the first time I ever saw a Shaudo Cub "in the wild". I was playing an archer and it came running out right in front of me. If only I have that luck playing my veno b:surrender
  • KeranoWasEmo - Harshlands
    KeranoWasEmo - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I tamed my first snow hare today b:victory

Yea, I know its not hard to do, it just made me reeaally happy b:pleased

I can't wait to tame one of the 12 hour spawn pets b:shy

Gotta catch them all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--Little siggy.b:pleased
    Server: Harshlands (PvP)
    Started: 9-11-2009
    Class: Cleric (hybrid-vit. build)
    Pet: Emoticon (antelope)
    Kills (Pk only): 0
    Death (Pk only): 0
    Ladies embraced b:pleased: 0
  • Charismatic - Harshlands
    Charismatic - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Awww that's great. Congrats!! :D
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Rare spawns are much harder (than the bunny which cannot truly be called a rare). Most players are a higher level, like 50+, and use a powder called Windrage Insence, which cuts channel time in half for 5 seconds. In addition to that, they all have several pieces of -% Channeling speed. Some venos like to cut it close, like when I was attending Shaodu Cub spawn there were often venos that would put out a Kowlin (L60 12hr Rare that spawns at King's Feast) and have it pop the cub once then pull it back so the cub wouldn't die. This tactic was also used at the Kitten and Puppy spawns. Piggy is a little different since it's an air spawn. :-/ I have only seen it applied there a couple times.

To Betty:
    Snow Hare is a semi-rare spawn that has moderate defenses and damage. I got one in my 40s and kept it leveled with me until I got a Kowlin because they just rock. In my opinion, the Hare is comparable to a Rock pet because they are decent all the way around, but I was just happy to have something small that could do just about the same thing that big clunker did.
  • Lythiana - Dreamweaver
    Lythiana - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    grats on your catch. Man, I wanna get one. It must be really hard to catch a rare pet considering all the other people online.
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    gratz :)
    i think i tried like 20 + times before to catch rare pets and always failed, i can't even target that small tiny pet before someone already catch it. yesterday got my 1st rare pet and only because i was only veno at it b:chuckle
    today got 2nd rare pet because 2nd veno was jumping around on her(his) mount and it gave me more time to get it
    and i start to think that cubs and piggies are so expensive only because of all those many venos who gank them and 50% of time kill rare pet not catch
    hope you get lucky and are only veno at spawn point and get other rare pets
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Your best bet for catching a 12hr rare is right after maintainence. Supposedly, rares start up about 5 hours after the servers are back online. There will either be a lot of people camping them to get the times or next to no one.
  • Prosh - Harshlands
    Prosh - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    thnx for the tips Sevas b:thanks

oh and ty to everyone for ur grats~!
  • Flea_fighter - Heavens Tear
    Flea_fighter - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I got my first one today too.
    I was searching the catshops in Arch for some 5 Dull Claws and stumbled across one going for 10k b:victory
  • DivaSatana - Dreamweaver
    DivaSatana - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Grats, dunno what else to say.

I want one too b:cry
    Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Another thing to note about rare spawns is generally around 3-6th spawns, they pop up in a different spot. I can't pinpoint exactly which spawn it is because it doesn't seem to stick. Anyway, a day or two after spawns restart after maintainence, the spawn will appear in a spot it doesn't normally appear in. Every spawn I have attended has done this and I've been to all of the rares at least once (hares don't count, they are consistent). As far as I know there is only one spawn site for Cuddly Puppy Pet, so I will use it as my example: normally the puppy spawns a short distance from a tree, there is a slight rise where most venos like to gather. During the "random" spawn, the puppy will spawn right at the rise or that close and to the right. :s I think they do that to keep us on our toes and to disappoint us.
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I tried to tame the bunny near Ancient Wall the other day... and then I hit it too hard and killed it with a a genie skill >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Haste - Dreamweaver
    Haste - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Way to go! I can't wait to be able to do that. ^.^