Periodic system messages

Brael - Dreamweaver
Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Suggestion Box
Not sure what else to describe them as but the messages that remind players of the boutique, currently say congratulations on the 1 year anniversary, etc...

Would it be possible to add one about how to get GM help? I can't imagine it's good for the game to have people shouting for GM's in WC for hours because they refuse to use the GM help or forget it's there. A week or two ago for example, I saw a guy ask for a GM in WC for a few hours, ignored people that messaged him or responded in WC, and then went on a tirade about poor CS in the game.
Post edited by Brael - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Garivald - Sanctuary
    Garivald - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah i know what u mean. but it is easier to just ask the gms in the game other then waiting for weeks to get your email back from them. i mean i emailed the dreamweaver gms and i never got a message back n that was like 2 weeks ago
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Panda on fire=Panda PWNAGE
  • Badassveno - Sanctuary
    Badassveno - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I would love to see system messages turned off completely, only send messages that we need..i could care less if so and so acquired a herc or whatever..it's gotten annoying seeing my chat screen filled up with dukes shouts