Alter Marrow - Graphical glitch?

Decus - Heavens Tear
Decus - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Blademaster
Probably not the place to put this but this is a bm issue so meh. When u guys use alter marrow magical/physical does your weapon flash? I assume this only happened since last patch since I havent noticed it previously. Not that big of a deal, but its quite annoying when you notice it. I've asked a friend and he says the same thing happens with his.
Post edited by Decus - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Davechapelle - Sanctuary
    Davechapelle - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    not so much a flash but more a flicker?
  • Decus - Heavens Tear
    Decus - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    not so much a flash but more a flicker?

yeah exactly, it didnt used to happen tho so it gets a bit annoying when you're charging chi
  • ibbies
    ibbies Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    never happened to me but another glitch has lol.....

when your fighting a mob and you use your marrow it somehow uses the same marrow and effect as you o.o wtf? like id use alter marrow phys with that orange thingey going around me then the mob would do the same thing at the same time wtf wtf wtf?
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I've seen the glitch when the mob alter marrows with the bm. But the effect doesn't transfer that I've seen. Did it show the mob have the same alter marrow as you when you've noticed it happening?
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.