Tideborn Assaisain Screenshots

Comments

• Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If I were going to do it, I'd get a nice set of glowing leg armour, so I could caption it "Bite my glorius glowing ****!"

image.php?u=3010330001&type=sigpic&dateline=1233695726
    Am I allowed to use pictures from other people's sigs?
    *hides from Deceptistar*b:avoid

Edit: I find it interesting how those same two pictures are floating around. Ecatomb says they got it from us (the "official" forum) so anyone who sees that will assume that the pics are real. People from the forums go to ecatomb and see the pics and think "Oh, this is on ecatomb so it must be real".
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hmm.. Since the game is created by a Chinese company, couldn't it be possible they would be ahead of PWI ? Like whatever they create takes time to translate for other PW servers and what not. Maybe China and Taiwan already have Tideborn.. To those of you who cry photoshop, would you even bother doing all that just to deceive people ? I sure wouldn't..

Im certainly bothered to prove that something like this CAN be photoshopped. Look below.
    blueskin.png
    See? I can change the skin colour of something as well. All you have to do is just use your existing human character, photoshop the skin blue like i did. Then go to "create new character" or something at the starting screen of PWI, go to human→BM/Wiz→hair→bald hair. Then screen shot it (dont create it) and photoshop it. Yes, i can see theres little fins on the side of the guys head, but thats easy too. Its probably part of a bulbfish or a water mob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Byakkotai - Dreamweaver
    Byakkotai - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Im certainly bothered to prove that something like this CAN be photoshopped. Look below.
    See? I can change the skin colour of something as well. All you have to do is just use your existing human character, photoshop the skin blue like i did. Then go to "create new character" or something at the starting screen of PWI, go to human→BM/Wiz→hair→bald hair. Then screen shot it (dont create it) and photoshop it. Yes, i can see theres little fins on the side of the guys head, but thats easy too. Its probably part of a bulbfish or a water mob.

I never said something like that couldn't be photoshopped. What is your point exactly...
    Few people makes mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned.
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I believe the point is, if someone is willing to take the time to demonstrate how it could be Photoshopped, you can rest assured someone else would be willing to Photoshop it to make people think it was real. The word hoax exists for a reason after all.
  • Ecatomb - Harshlands
    Ecatomb - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    2nd image totally gives it away.. Granted I know it's possible to change the head size to really small, but the colour difference between head and body doesn't match.. and the squished extremity in the first photo =x
    Like you can see on the male assassin screen, it's on the chinese server.
    I think someone changed models.pck file to get texture of Tideborn Assassin for another classes. So they can have some graphic bugs.

That's why they are naked because they aren't files for cloth on chinese server.

Here are the texture of this new classes:
    male: face - body
    female: face - body
    ecatomb.net/pwi/

Skill Database - Item Database - Character Simulator
    Baby Pet - Rare Pet - lvl100 Pet - Quest
    Screenshot of: Fashion - Mount - Armor - Weapon
  • Kilala - Lost City
    Kilala - Lost City Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    wtf Is This B:surrender

Please Dont Ban Me For This But Some Girl At Ecatomb.net Posted This And I Found It Interesting

I Repeat Im Just Showin This Idk Wat It Is

pwi2.jpg

pwi1.jpg

Freaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    WOW really photoshopped b:thanks ur funny

if u did ur research youll find out that these were **** through files in a JP client.

thats wat was on her website and i just uploaded em here.

SO photoshops is taken out of the picture. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I really hope they're not purple and we can change their skintone color...otherwise we'll have cities overrun with Barneys.

b:sad
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    fact is most of them will have horrible faces. Never once on PWI did a see a face look this nice, at least on our version. Most of our women look like their head is too big or too small and are eating something sour, lips too huge or tiny or too low positioned, and our men .........worse.

with that said they seem to have a diff. face structure, especially between the areas below the nose and above the lower lip. I dont think our current classes have those details.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Gghdf - Sanctuary
    Gghdf - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i wish i could care less
  • whantplay2
    whantplay2 Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    likeperfectworldtexture.th.jpg

b:question Tideborn b:question
    perfectworldcommy.blogspot.com
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    whantplay2 wrote: »
    likeperfectworldtexture.th.jpg

b:question Tideborn b:question

That's a cleric.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I just noticed the female has squashed boobies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They're fish people, they wouldn't have nipples. For that matter they shouldn't have ****, fish don't breastfeed.

Hello? Dolphins b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whantplay2
    edited September 2009
    That's a cleric.
    yeah, but i dont have never see this tree into Perfect World b:puzzled

b:bye
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hello? Dolphins b:scorn

What about mammals? b:scorn

Who cares if they could be photoshopped, pwi will soon confirm it anyways. Just think positive and believe that's what they look like until proven otherwise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    StormHydra's pic looks alot more convincing then the OP.
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

also what if they do have nipples but their clothing is skin tight and the same color tone as their body? DX
    why you might ask? because shes an assassin and she's suppose to be tricky and deceptive. >.<'
    D:
    *gets stabbed from behind*
    MagicHamsta:" aw darn not again~" *falls*
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What about mammals? b:scorn

Who cares if they could be photoshopped, pwi will soon confirm it anyways. Just think positive and believe that's what they look like until proven otherwise.

Dolphins are mammals b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    the pic are most likely true. pretty sure I saw some Mod on PW-My post a preview of character customation, the head of an assasin. its similiar to those pic.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • whantplay2
    edited September 2009
    b:victory found found b:victory

Every video of Tidebon in youtube (first time that chinese client dont make preview b:chuckle )
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=perfect+world+tideborn&search_type=&aq=f
  • Malario - Lost City
    Malario - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They're fish people, they wouldn't have nipples. For that matter they shouldn't have ****, fish don't breastfeed.

That`d be horrifically strange if they did
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Well, perhaps they should have a couple of coconut shell covering them up... b:surrender
    >.<
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This new classes look scary b:shocked
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This new classes look scary b:shocked

then they match you b:cute
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    then they match you b:cute

Haha b:sin
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They look Photoshopped to me. b:scorn

indeed

PHOTOSHOP FTW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Shealu - Heavens Tear
    Shealu - Heavens Tear Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The image are fake to me photoshop hit againb:angry
  • Ecatomb - Harshlands
    Ecatomb - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Like you can see on the male assassin screen, it's on the chinese or japanese server.
    I think someone changed models.pck file to get texture of Tideborn Assassin for another classes. So they can have some graphic bugs.

That's why they are naked because they aren't files for cloth on chinese server.

Here are the texture of this new classes:
    male: face - body
    female: face - body

So it isn't a fake. And yes it's photoshopped or it should be a bmp file b:chuckle
    ecatomb.net/pwi/

Skill Database - Item Database - Character Simulator
    Baby Pet - Rare Pet - lvl100 Pet - Quest
    Screenshot of: Fashion - Mount - Armor - Weapon
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    in Solviet Russia women dont have nipples :D

LOL

I thought this thread was about the Tideborn, didn't know it was about nipples.

Btw who's the veno on DW who named their pet nipples?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Quite honestly I think those pictures are a total fake :/ I mean, the graphics seem to match Guild Wars or a.ion (can someone tell me why it edited that?) more than they match the graphics and textures of already existing PWI characters. I can only assume that they will look somewhat the same as what is already existing and probably have most of the same customizable capabilities. Kind of like the only things that set wing elves, venomancers, and humans apart are the fact that venos have ears and tails, wing elves have wings on their head and of course fly with wings, and well.. humans look... human.

I doubt the tideborn will be much different other than that one characteristic that sets them apart from the others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....