edited September 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
No wait... this game sucks. Goodbye.
Post edited by Escobar - Harshlands on

Comments

• Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i want to talk to you about a certain armor piece b:cute. Have a good life esco cya later b:byeb:victory
  • Cholla - Harshlands
    Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Can I have a stack of your stuff?
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol i want affrosamouraib:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So are you guys leaving game or what?
    I keep reading posts of ppl leaving but they dont.
    Nurfed and Hellsarcher and many others have stated that they are leaving but they are still playing lol.

If I see you guys in game Ima post a SS quoting "So-called-Quitters" and "I-QQ-about-how-much-this-Game-Sucks-but-I-still-play-it"

LOL.
    Dont take it personal , I mean no offense nor intention to fight with u guys, Ive seen ur gear and ur hard work in TW. Its just that I keep reading post of ppl that leave, I just said some names I remember.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So are you guys leaving game or what?
    I keep reading posts of ppl leaving but they dont.
    Nurfed and Hellsarcher and many others have stated that they are leaving but they are still playing lol.

If I see you guys in game Ima post a SS quoting "So-called-Quitters" and "I-QQ-about-how-much-this-Game-Sucks-but-I-still-play-it"

LOL.
    Dont take it personal , I mean no offense nor intention to fight with u guys, Ive seen ur gear and ur hard work in TW. Its just that I keep reading post of ppl that leave, I just said some names I remember.

lawl, when did you see me in this game the past week? The only time I logged in the past 7 days was a few days ago, for 1 minute, to see if Nei was on so I can ask him which server did he roll on, in that other game.

I'll actually give you 30 mil if you can SS me in this broken **** game.
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lawl, when did you see me in this game the past week? The only time I logged in the past 7 days was a few days ago, for 1 minute, to see if Nei was on so I can ask him which server did he roll on, in that other game.

Deal. Remember that Im Sneaky, I'll SS u even if u just log in to check where u left your char.
    Only SS I have frmo you atm is when you killed me near/above Anglers Village, back when I was lvl 40. Will post it later.
    Other lowbies u PKed near me were like "I had the honor of being PKed by Nurfed" lol U got a cult now.

Your name was one which I remembered, and now that I think about it last things I knew of you ingame was... uhmm you got married, WC asking "who's going to A**N". So, are you going to $14.99 a month also? b:victory? =)

Looks like we all are lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

100% true. in the last week, every time i log in, i am the only guild member online. b:cry i still talk in guild chat from time to time. hoping that someone will answer. in fact my enitre friendslist is offline. i even pm'd Xulin trying to get some help for my fb 89 but said also offline. R3 could log on and help but he refuses to ever log on again.

where did everyone go? i am bored and lonely. fb 89 anyone?
    the good Starr
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    100% true. in the last week, every time i log in, i am the only guild member online. b:cry i still talk in guild chat from time to time. hoping that someone will answer. in fact my enitre friendslist is offline. i even pm'd Xulin trying to get some help for my fb 89 but said also offline. R3 could log on and help but he refuses to ever log on again.

where did everyone go? i am bored and lonely. fb 89 anyone?

hey starr.. long time no see ^^
    hope everythings good.. i can help and tank if u go demon... i'll help if starrr doesnt comeb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i can help with fb89 also, b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Time for this to die.