paybycash western union -> quick pay

Options
samasalao
samasalao Posts: 159 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hi.

I have been around playing this game for almost a year, I have however never bought a single zen/gold. The reason? paypal poor or next to no support in the country where I live, the rest of option are unavailable including credit cards (I only use debit cards), prepaid cards (only for north america it seems) ect etc etc.

To make the story short I would like to know if the option paybycash -> western union -> quickpay (that is available in most south american countries) and is the the only viable option where I live, can be used to buy zen, I am asking since the donation page only offers that IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ultimate card option, and I need to know for sure before trying it for the first time.

Thanks for any help.
Post edited by samasalao on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    samasalao wrote: »
    Hi.

I have been around playing this game for almost a year, I have however never bought a single zen/gold. The reason? paypal poor or next to no support in the country where I live, the rest of option are unavailable including credit cards (I only use debit cards), prepaid cards (only for north america it seems) ect etc etc.

To make the story short I would like to know if the option paybycash -> western union -> quickpay (that is available in most south american countries) and is the the only viable option where I live, can be used to buy zen, I am asking since the donation page only offers that IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ultimate card option, and I need to know for sure before trying it for the first time.

Thanks for any help.

Hello,

Use the PayByCash option on our charge page. It is set up to show you once you go there what options are available for your region based on the location you are connecting from. Western Union should be an option for you and if the Ultimate Game Card is available in your region, that is also where you redeem those cards. If you need further help, contact us via the ticketing system.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory