Call of Duty 19

bstil
bstil Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
i am a lvl19 fist/pole-arm bm and i have the option to do the Call of Duty quest.
should i wait till i get a higher lvl or spend the time and effort to assemble a team and go for it.

honestly i have no clue what to do once in the dungeon so i would be relying on some experienced plays to guide me.

well at this point i will take any advise i can get on the subject

thnx in advance
Post edited by bstil on

Comments

• itachiu
    itachiu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    it is deffinitely worth it...
    especially the lvl 19 one... u get a weapon from the elder u will use for the next about 10 lvl's
    if your on the Lost City server you can pm FindMe and he will do it for u...
    or Basingeth
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    go to archosaur & say in general chat that u need fb 19 (make sure the call of duty token is in your inventory)

this will attract a few hi-lvl's to come blow it up for you, the skills they use look great & you'll never forget it - may also give you something to look forward to.

another option would be to assemble a party with people more in your lvl range & do it traditionally (chance for better drops from boss too).

mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]