super inventory stone rip

Astelll - Heavens Tear
Astelll - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
I just spent 9 gold on a super inventory stone to extend my inventory to 64 slots, I then I activated it at the inventory master and got a system message saying that my inventory had been extended to 64 slots, it hadn't, and after exiting the game and logging in several times it still hasn'tb:sad

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It creates a scroll bar on your inventory as far as I know. Maybe you just didn't notice it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I just spent 9 gold on a super inventory stone to extend my inventory to 64 slots, I then I activated it at the inventory master and got a system message saying that my inventory had been extended to 64 slots, it hadn't, and after exiting the game and logging in several times it still hasn'tb:sad

it's a scroll function not like the bank. mouseover the inventory and scroll down
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington