Who is staying for next expansion?

Options
Armegedon - Lost City
Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
I know I am, I think GMs will correct their mistakes in this next expansion.

The thing is though I won't play untill i see the mistakes corrected O:

What are you guys gonna do?
Post edited by Armegedon - Lost City on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    >>

There is already a poll thread on who is staying/going. I don't think the next expansion will change much for anyone who has already made their decision.

I'm staying, and honestly at my level I'm rather appreciative of the anniversary pack event. Finally an event geared towards higher level people. Now I'll have G8's in my 90 armor, was able to pay chips for my second ADS for my GX, and I got a nice end-game helmet and atk lvl shards for it.

After farming all my 90 mats running HH... hours a day for weeks, I can understand how all the 95-101 players must feel betrayed, but I'm fine with this latest event, and the expansion doesn't affect my desire to stay.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i will stay..i dont understand why ppl cry about that update..i havent got anything from Anniversary packs and i dun care if other ppl get some nice cookis from those packs ;D
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ohh ohh ill stay for now ... i wanna see if tw will be any good ... like doable for all ... not 2 min war for most ... like restriction on lands or take out tw coins if not i quit ^^

this event not that bad only that some will be unbeatable but idc lol hahah they wont have a challange no more and get bored and quit soon i bet ^^ kekekekek

oh btw can last terretory war be set back ? our server has a clan owning 2 lvl 1 lands wich is against the rules ^^ i bet gm can or some1 of staff right??
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    >>

There is already a poll thread on who is staying/going. I don't think the next expansion will change much for anyone who has already made their decision.

I'm staying, and honestly at my level I'm rather appreciative of the anniversary pack event. Finally an event geared towards higher level people. Now I'll have G8's in my 90 armor, was able to pay chips for my second ADS for my GX, and I got a nice end-game helmet and atk lvl shards for it.

After farming all my 90 mats running HH... hours a day for weeks, I can understand how all the 95-101 players must feel betrayed, but I'm fine with this latest event, and the expansion doesn't affect my desire to stay.

I think this event will make the game end faster for the higher leveled people, I've been playing since the start of pwi and didn't want to rush lvling so i got some things left to do. The new race and classes can make or break pwi though, idk i guess we will just have to wait and see.
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I know I am, I think GMs will correct their mistakes in this next expansion.

The thing is though I won't play untill i see the mistakes corrected O:

What are you guys gonna do?

Wait. Did GM's made a mistake?
    I think what u meant to say was "I think the developers will correct their mistakes with better policies which the GMs will kindly communicate to us".

GMs never made a mistake lol. If they did, that might put their jobs at risk right?

And... answering you, I mostly PvE and play for my own fun, rather than trying to prove the next guy that Im better than him onlne (although thats fun too, a dumb lvl 58 BM trying to stun me and PK me... WingedShell (absorbing all his slaps), ThunderShock,LightningStrike,ThunderousBlast while ThunderStorm... boom. around 8K damage (no crit)= BM dead.
    (My TS once critted 10k alone on a Barbarian).

Ima keep playing, gonna buy some gold in slow amounts, like 40$ tops, its not like ima spend $1k like other ppl lol.

Id like coin prices of some boutique items to go down though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given