cleric tt 90 wpn

nanikairu
nanikairu Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Cleric
sorry there was a thread to this but i wanted to make a pole for it b:surrenderb:cute

and please give me your opinions and reasons why u choose that certain TT90 wpn ty ^^
Post edited by nanikairu on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i voted others because.......

if money isnt the factor
    Wraith Conquorer, then buy a denied fate to get TT99
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    When chosing TT90 it might be a good idea to look ahead and chose your TT99 first then work back unless you can afford to switch paths.

Go TT90 wheel if you prefer -chan as the TT99 Fate denial is very good. I personally have a preference for +crit so I find the TT99 Inferno-heaven a better option though the TT90 Innocent Reverie needed to make it is an especially poor weapon! =X
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    When chosing TT90 it might be a good idea to look ahead and chose your TT99 first then work back unless you can afford to switch paths.

Go TT90 wheel if you prefer -chan as the TT99 Fate denial is very good. I personally have a preference for +crit so I find the TT99 Inferno-heaven a better option though the TT90 Innocent Reverie needed to make it is an especially poor weapon! =X

^^ This

I went with Wrath, which has been fantastic. I liked the vit, channel and mag stats.

Downfall --> I am re-farming HH80 and HH90 in order to get the 99 weapon -.-

Not hard but right now people are selling HH mats for stupid prices, therefore I have been doing my own solo runs in HH b:chuckle But its working b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I went with the other TT90 sword innocent something so i could make the biggest magic attack sword at 99 scaredevil. :D
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

Gold mats to that are a breeze but getting a squad to do 3-3 TT to spawn and kill armegedon on my server is almost impossible.... and at that i seen armegedon drop 0 illusion springs a few times O.o scaredevil is much easier with 1% less crit.
  • pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The way I see it :

Wraith Conquerer =
    • - -3% channeling
      - +14~15 Vit
      - +14~15 Magic so 3 usefull stats

Blade of the Red Dust =
      - Magic Attack +77 (usefull) - -6% Channeling (usefull) - MP +335
    (do you need an extra 335 MP, really? this one seems a wasted stat to me)

Wheel of Denied Fate =
      - Magic Attack +77 - -3% Channeling - +14~15 Magic
    so 3 usefull stats also
    (BUT this is a glaive, base magic attack is lower than magic swords even tho max attack is higher. I do not like this weapon for that reason, I always choose wands or swords for a more balanced magic attack)

I went with wraith conquerer myself, not sure what I'll do at 99 but until then wraith C is the best weapon for me
  • Ahira - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Gold mats to that are a breeze but getting a squad to do 3-3 TT to spawn and kill armegedon on my server is almost impossible.... and at that i seen armegedon drop 0 illusion springs a few times O.o scaredevil is much easier with 1% less crit.

=X

Scaredevil mats are from both 3-2 and 3-3 and 3-2 party is arguably harder to form than 3-3.

Just get requiem blade for now @ OP b:mischievous
    --Retired--

• Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    =X

Scaredevil mats are from both 3-2 and 3-3 and 3-2 party is arguably harder to form than 3-3.

I have to argue there on santuary 3-2 was alot easier to get as emperor gold mats are used to make all lunar gold items :D. Also the mats in 3-3 are from 3min boss that need be killed to open door to proceed to emperor for BH ;). Going beyond emperor is the harder part cause god awful minister takes forever :)
  • pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Unless you're a L.A. Build, the +dex on that weapon is pretty useless IMO..

and it does takes a while to lvl from 90 to 99, why settle for a mediocre weap
    (no offense to all who do have the requiem blade i just find it.. meh b:surrender..)
  • Ahira - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I have to argue there on santuary 3-2 was alot easier to get as emperor gold mats are used to make all lunar gold items :D. Also the mats in 3-3 are from 3min boss that need be killed to open door to proceed to emperor for BH ;). Going beyond emperor is the harder part cause god awful minister takes forever :)

I have to argue too! b:chuckle Lunar gold mat drop rate is so low you're much better off just buying it with chips.

Bah I still think all mats in 3-3 > having to farm 2 different instances. ^^
    --Retired--

• Ahira - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    pand0ra wrote: »
    Unless you're a L.A. Build, the +dex on that weapon is pretty useless IMO..

and it does takes a while to lvl from 90 to 99, why settle for a mediocre weap
    (no offense to all who do have the requiem blade i just find it.. meh b:surrender..)

Its overall magic attack is only ~1% lower than wraith CQ. If you're going to be switching weapon paths for 99, it can sometimes be better off getting a requiem then farm the TT90 souledge you need for your chosen 99 weapon.

Well it doesnt take as long as it used to, to get from 90 to 99 and a well refined requiem is decent (better than innocent reverie for sure) and you can always resell .....or pass down to your alt veno! b:quiet
    --Retired--