Randomized Weather

iris211
iris211 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
Why not Randomized weather pending on the seasons, rainy snow etc. I think it would the game even more interesting then it already is
Post edited by iris211 on

Comments

• DarkTigre - Dreamweaver
    DarkTigre - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    they already have different kind of weather in different places if you havent noticed
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    they already have different kind of weather in different places if you havent noticed

That's obvious, she meant that the weather in any given area changes every once in a while, and I agree. It does get dreary questing in the rain for hours on in, i would imagine grinding would be even worse.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iris211
    iris211 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, that what i ment, i mean it kinda get old being in an area where the weather is always the same, so i figured if the weather changed just as it does in the real it could liven the areas up a bit
  • KotaroX - Dreamweaver
    KotaroX - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i was talking about this with a friend yesterday. its a good idea.
    95% of teens would freak out if the saw The Jonas Brothers on a 247 foot tall building about to jump. 5% get popcorn, a chair, and a video camera and yell Jump @#$&! jump!
  • meranek
    meranek Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Even better make a event where you have to save NCP's from a apporching tornado! Mwahahaha! b:laugh
  • Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City
    Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I agree, that would be pretty cool.
    Owner of MadAngels Lost City Faction.
    MadAngels Forum at sonictheplumber.com/forum