No more white dots on mini map?

_Xaxier_ - Lost City
_Xaxier_ - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Support Desk
I don't know if it was the patch but when I logged on today on my main, I don't see those with dots anymore on the mini map when I was grinding. (It's pretty much like the green dots that represents people) But the white represent mobs. Strange but the white dots only show on my main, maybe because it shows for high lvl? Why is it gone now? It's very useful! Could it be the fact that my main had reached lvl 70 and its gone? Can someone help me?
Post edited by _Xaxier_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I don't know if it was the patch but when I logged on today on my main, I don't see those with dots anymore on the mini map when I was grinding. (It's pretty much like the green dots that represents people) But the white represent mobs. Strange but the white dots only show on my main, maybe because it shows for high lvl? Why is it gone now? It's very useful! Could it be the fact that my main had reached lvl 70 and its gone? Can someone help me?

Dude do NOT post the same thing twice. ITS ANNOYING.
    2 threads about same thing duhb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2009

here =)
    minimapl.jpg
  • ThommiX - Lost City
    ThommiX - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Reason your settings have changed and monsters don't show on your minimap atm is because the latest patch reseted some system settings as they do every now and then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

-Lost city-
This discussion has been closed.