looking for 90+ weapon

Options
jette
jette Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Cleric
ok so I am taking suggestions for my 90+ weapon as I really don't know which way to go...as of now I am a 50 vit and the rest into mag build...but I am thinking about going back to full mag once I have my 90 armor fully sharded with citrines....so anyways I am just wanting suggestions about which weapon I should get...need one that would better fit pking.

Thanks in advance
Post edited by jette on

Comments

• Lennson - Heavens Tear
    Lennson - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well these are the main options to consider,

☆Wraith Conquerer

Magic Sword
    Close Range
    Grade 11
    Attack Range 3
    Physical attack 411-616
    Magical attack 748-914

Channelling -3%
    Magic +14~15
    Vitality +14~15

This would be the "universal" weapon as it has -chan and +mag for fire power and +vit for survivability.

☆Blade of the Red Dust

Magic Sword
    Close Range
    Grade 11
    Attack Range 3
    Physical attack 411-616
    Magical attack 748-914

Magic Attack +77
    Channelling -6%
    MP +335

I suppose this would be the "nuker" weapon since it has double the -chan of the other options which would be most noticable when casting long channel skills like tempest, which leaves vulnerable for a shorter period of time. So better at high power skills and would have considerably better attack for pure mag build because of increased mag attack, but less survivability than the previous option.

☆Wheel of Denied Fate

Glaive
    Close Range
    Grade 11
    Attack Range 3
    Physical attack 413-558
    Magical attack 665-997

Magic Attack +77
    Channelling -3%
    Magic +14~15

This is another fire power oriented weapon but it sacifices -3%chan for 14-15 magic. This weapon would be less effective for long channel spells but would deal some what more damage when using basic skills.
  • Alerean - Heavens Tear
    Alerean - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    On the Blade of the Red Dust, As Lennson has pointed out, Wraith Conquerer does offer slightly higher survivability with its +vit, although thats only 140~150HP. Thats it. +14~15 magic offers alot less firepower than the +77 magic attack on the Blade of the Red Dust. The Red Dust also has an extra -3% channeling, which at higher levels is very important for keeping people alive and casting spells faster.

This all said, it should be noted that the Blade of the Red Dust is a gold TT weapon and therefore binds on equip, meaning you will be unable to sell it when you upgrade to a new weapon and it is more costly than the other two for this reason as well.
    Essentially, for a cleric the Blade of the Red Dust is the superior weapon in almost all circumstances. It is also the more costly weapon, and that will no doubt factor into your decision.
  • Livedeath - Heavens Tear
    Livedeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wheel of Denied Fate is best for a DD cleric. Good thing its cheapest and a lot of support cleric choose this as well. Highest base power of the 3 weapons. And a high spike damage. The high variability is bad for heals though. Channel not needed if you spam plumeshot and cyclone. Channel is better for a healing cleric using stream of rejuvenation, ironheart, wellspring, aoe heal, BB and revive. Wraith conqueror is useless unless you hate the high variability of the glaive or saving for tt99. If you want the VIT. Restat the MAG you get from wheel of denied fate into VIT and you still have a more powerful weapon. Innocent reverie is a joke even though it makes a pretty good tt99 weapon.
  • Jette - Lost City
    Jette - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    thanks for the responses so far....yea I am definitely going to have to chose between Wheel of Denied Fate or Blade of the Red Dust....I was going to go with the Wraith Conquer for the simple fact I want to eventually get the lvl 100 hh sword...but I know that will take forever xD....so I will take some time to decide...I still have 7 more lvls before I hit 90.
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lunar .... b:sad I want those +crit weaps sooo bad.... Or atleast the +85 Frost ones... b:cry The glaive i think had the same stats as 90s Denied fate... except the Frost one had mroe high dmg, over 1k
  • Jette - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    idk....I am not too thrilled about the lunar weapons at least for magic...then again I hate the fact that people can just buy them now too....but that is going off topic xD....I may have to look at them again...I just don't have 30 mil for one
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lunar sucks for cleric.............. unless you like the stats like crit%... which literally wont procure as much as you invested in the weapon if you dont have your build leaning towards crit% and i mean 10%+ crits
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lennson - Heavens Tear
    Lennson - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The frostland weapon is slightly better now that I have a look, but it probably can be igrnored since to my knowledge it's pretty much impossible to get even with the update.

☆Aquadash

Glaive
    Close Range
    Grade 12
    Attack Range 3
    Physical attack 421-569
    Magical attack 678-1017

Magic Attack +70
    Channelling -3%
    Magic +14~15

Str required 47
    Int required 255

Level Required: 85

(note: the important difference is not the extra 13 magic attack relitive to the TT90 glaive but the fact that it is a grade higher)
  • Jette - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yea I think I am leaning toward the Wheel of Denied Fate....I like the extra magic and it still have -3% channeling....I will be using g8 citrines to get my hp along with refining my armor to around +4 or +5 depending on if I want to go gold 99 or not
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lunar sucks for cleric.............. unless you like the stats like crit%... which literally wont procure as much as you invested in the weapon if you dont have your build leaning towards crit% and i mean 10%+ crits

<-- LA b:surrender
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    as LA you can go with that lvl 89 mold wep. gives you the stats you need and save you coins.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    <-- LA b:surrender
    Maybe you might like it >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    as LA you can go with that lvl 89 mold wep. gives you the stats you need and save you coins.

My 80glaive is much better than THAT. + Aqua looks sooo cool b:cute