Changing prices

Options
Janda - Dreamweaver
Janda - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
There are somethings that are very expensive but seemingly not available.
a lot of new lvl 40 players say: YAY i am lvl 40 now i can get a mount!
but they cant cuz they lack the fundings. u have lowered prices of older mounts but do u know what that means? it means:

They are old, they are boring, lets make new ones that cost double as much as the old ones costed when they first came!

u lower the prices becuz they cannot compare to the new ones coming.
U lower the polaris cub price to 5g but panther to 7.5g why?

they have the same speed, i have even noticed that panther has deformed looking legs when it runs. polaris is much more prettier to look at.

Ancestral kirin----> and old mount. why dont u lower it to 10 g?

do u know y? becuz he still looks cool, but he is old, same as panther and bear so u have to lower him too. but only a little. so u make good things hard to get. u make a lvl 50 chest have to be opened with a perfect hammer and those cost a lot now, why dont they cost, like 500k each?

u should lower the prices of everything cuz a lot of players gets bored watching these hard to get( for them mybe impossible) stuff so they say:
I wont play this, all the good things are for $$ buyers. they are hard to get ingame, i am leaving. Instead of making ur players feel like that, y dont u make them feel like this : hmm this mount is expensive but if i work hard enough i can get it. that would be 15g for silvermane and violet lighting

10g for kirin 5 gold for polaris and bear, 17 g for chubbs and raindeer

18 for raptor

if u dont lower the prices of some stuff u are going to lose some loyal players.
its up to u
Post edited by Janda - Dreamweaver on

Comments