question about lvl 80 mag weapon

Falcioni - Lost City
Falcioni - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
obv im not a cleric so i dont kno ne thing about them but. my gf wanted to kno whats the best lvl80 mag wep out there. besides warsoul ofcoarse. post ur opinons. let me kno thx ^^
Big Bad Wolf? mhm i think so b:angry
Post edited by Falcioni - Lost City on

Comments

• Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    obv im not a cleric so i dont kno ne thing about them but. my gf wanted to kno whats the best lvl80 mag wep out there. besides warsoul ofcoarse. post ur opinons. let me kno thx ^^
    TT magic weapons and legendary magic weapons
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    TT magic weapons and legendary magic weapons

*Clap, clap, clap* That was so helpful.

Anyways, only 2 Weapons come to mind:

Endless Ambiguity & Sakra-devanam-Lundra

Both are magic swords, and Endless Ambiguity is easier to obtain, since the other is a legendary TT weapon.

Endless comes with -3% channeling which really helps casters, but the latter comes with +2% crit.

Personally, I'd go with Endless Ambiguity.

Also, if frost isn't a problem, I'd definitely would go with Aquadash. [level 85 frost weapon].
    Belligero
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    My two choices for a cleric:

-endless ambiguity
    -Sunflame wand. (If you are going to stay 8x for a long time or just feel rich)
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm planning on using Endless Ambiguity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I used Glaives of Divinity until level 89 without much of a problem.
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I got both, Glaives of Divinity and Endless Ambiguity. (Got my glaives with the free chips from stash with the 400k fee back then :) )

But for a cleric Id say go Endless. Glaives damage range is giant and for soloing mobs its not really the best choice. The stable damage of Endless just tops it by far if youre tanking.
    My Glaives I use mostly if I need to DD in a fb or anything when Im not tanking the mob so it doesnt matter if one hit is a bit 'weakish'. For a veno that weapon must be heaven :)

So.. its all a matter of playstyle, but my advice is for cleric go Endless.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Xx_dee_xx - Harshlands
    Xx_dee_xx - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    *Clap, clap, clap* That was so helpful.

Anyways, only 2 Weapons come to mind:

Endless Ambiguity & Sakra-devanam-Lundra

Both are magic swords, and Endless Ambiguity is easier to obtain, since the other is a legendary TT weapon.

Endless comes with -3% channeling which really helps casters, but the latter comes with +2% crit.

Personally, I'd go with Endless Ambiguity.

Also, if frost isn't a problem, I'd definitely would go with Aquadash. [level 85 frost weapon].
    any reason why the beginning of ur post sounded so smartassish
    besides that those 2 weapons will be fine
    and wow more and more ppl internet dating oh wait this is a mmorpg so it's mmorpg dating now lmfao
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    besides that those 2 weapons will be fine
    and wow more and more ppl internet dating oh wait this is a mmorpg so it's mmorpg dating now lmfao

It was "smartassish" because that wasn't a helpful answer. The question was basically what's the best, there are 4 (as far as I know) weapons for level 80: Yaksa, Endless Ambiguity, Glaives of Divinity, and Sakra-devanam-Lundra. Saying "TT/legendary magic weapons" is unhelpful, to say the least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
  • Xx_dee_xx - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    It was "smartassish" because that wasn't a helpful answer. The question was basically what's the best, there are 4 (as far as I know) weapons for level 80: Yaksa, Endless Ambiguity, Glaives of Divinity, and Sakra-devanam-Lundra. Saying "TT/legendary magic weapons" is unhelpful, to say the least.
    he asked which ones were the best clearly so those are pretty much the best so should us low lvl's be really good mmo players like u and keep a list of name of every good weapon in this game
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    I got both, Glaives of Divinity and Endless Ambiguity. (Got my glaives with the free chips from stash with the 400k fee back then :) )

But for a cleric Id say go Endless. Glaives damage range is giant and for soloing mobs its not really the best choice. The stable damage of Endless just tops it by far if youre tanking.
    My Glaives I use mostly if I need to DD in a fb or anything when Im not tanking the mob so it doesnt matter if one hit is a bit 'weakish'. For a veno that weapon must be heaven :)

So.. its all a matter of playstyle, but my advice is for cleric go Endless.

Very good advice - I did forget to mention my cleric has the Endless too - I don't play him as often as the veno b:surrender.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    he asked which ones were the best clearly so those are pretty much the best so should us low lvl's be really good mmo players like u and keep a list of name of every good weapon in this game

If you don't know the answer, don't answer. If you're not around 80, have the weapon or are looking at the weapons to use, this isn't a thread for you to post in.

If someone asked the best lvl 80 axes in the game I wouldn't post because I have no clue b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_dee_xx - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    If you don't know the answer, don't answer. If you're not around 80, have the weapon or are looking at the weapons to use, this isn't a thread for you to post in.

If someone asked the best lvl 80 axes in the game I wouldn't post because I have no clue b:cute
    oh so srry that there is a lvl req to give advice on a thread
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    oh so srry that there is a lvl req to give advice on a thread

Refer to first sentence of my last post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_dee_xx - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Refer to first sentence of my last post.
    lol just thought ur a flame war freak lol loser u fail
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009

Not a good attitude, Aadi has a point.

This is going very off topic. Let's remember the OP :).
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Lol@trollb:chuckle
  • lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009

get over it.

/on topic

imo, yaksa isnt so bad also, with its +216 phys resist and large +magic mods. And I rly like the wheel of life, but that's bias because it has really good stats for Heavy Venos b:kiss.
  • Cenminator - Dreamweaver
    Cenminator - Dreamweaver Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    to the op ive got a cleric as well and am getting the endless ambiguity for it. i think endless is better then yaksa for cleric because the -3 chan helps out with heals in those tough times. yaksa is better if your cleric happens to be a dmg buildand wants those extra crits. both are good but endless just makes more sense for cleric
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'd personally say Yaksa... that pdef mod is soooooooo nice :)
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Endless or Glaives to me are the best choices for 80. They are cheap (your only 80) and can be resold (money to put into your 90 stuff)
    Anything that gets bound to you before 90 is not really a smart choice to me, sure the stats are good.. but you cant resell that and who is gonna use a level 80 weapon at level 90 when there are more powerful weapons to use.
    I have glaives, mainly because it was cheap to buy.. and the attack isnt bad.
    and i agree Endless would be better for a cleric.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.