Operating System crashes

13»

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Damit I posted my information since the beginning of all this don't try and point it at all the hardware when it's not. It's simple it worked before patch after patch boom caput no work anymore. I managed to get it working because I got a new pc because yes I'm going to blame it on PWI my laptops processor burnt out. Why because I was playing PWI at the moment it happened. So please GM's stop harrising these people and elude them from the truth PWI is bugged and has to be delt with. My pc hasn't died on me becuase it has 4g of ddr3 ram and a quad 2 core procceors so I can manage the outstanding load that it brings and BTW it use 2 1/2 processors just to run it normaly with out tanking. So The developers have no idea what the hell there doing and cause memory leaks. I guess they forgot to go to the class where they showed them how to liberate dynamically allocated memory! Basics101 learn it LIVE IT!

me thinks yer lack of knowledge disturbs me. me think me also found a picture of you. Having good hardware doesn't automatically mean it's immune to all hardware failures lols. Thats like blaming the street when your car breaks down while driving on it... also here be me GG counter argument....My computer runs just fine with THREE thats right THREE gigs of DDR3 ram and a duo core processor. zmog but then again my computer owns up your computer since it's been customized by a hamster. =O

Also what OS are your running?
    funny-pictures-an-elderly-cat-may-not-understand-technology.jpg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fruakomi - Heavens Tear
    Fruakomi - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hey your not getting the point, mister Hamstoid why would you need more than 2 gigs of DDR3 ram for any game free MMO. Answer that question and I didn't state that it was immune to anything. So get your facts straight. All I'm stating is that I had to get new gear in order to keep up with resource "friendly" environment. Yeah I know my system is overkill for it but why is it that when I was able play the game just fine and all of a sudden poof systems get's numerous BSODS and dies a week later. Come on I think your tiny brain can understand this logic. No one has ever had issues before and all of a sudden everyone on this forum complains that there are passing through the same issues that I passed through. I had a gateway Mx3410 with 2gigs of ram work perfectly with PWI I even nlighted the Xp to inlcude OEM drivers and updates as to not bloat it with any other junk and have to hassle with downloads so I know what I'm doing. Keep your insults to yourself when you don't even apply to this thread!

Never bother to make my system just bought an OEM Gateway sx2800-01. Also what OS do you prefer Ubuntu 9.10 x64(dual boot), Winodws Xp x86(laptop had it), Vista Home Prem x64(current) or better yet Windows 7 prof x64&x86 which I get for free at College! Maybe you want Mac Kalyway I don't know...

so do us a favor and continue doing you duties

hamster_must_not_stop_running.jpg
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Please show us the BSOD so we can see what the issue is.

Also, send me your dxdiag and hijackthis logs, and we'll see what we can find out.

You can send us a ticket to Tech Support here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing
    after reading this: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=2005612&postcount=33

We'll take a look at your system and see what is going on hopefully, ok? b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Fruakomi - Heavens Tear
    Fruakomi - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hey I already posted my info long time ago... but I have a new machine now so no problems for now! Either way I couldn't give you the BSODS screen infor because it was so bad that the screen would blur out
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Try installing the East Asian Language pack. Links below \/

You can send us a ticket to Tech Support here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing
    after reading this: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=2005612&postcount=33

We'll take a look at your system and see what is going on hopefully, ok? b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.