genie text bugs?

Options
AngelicArrow - Harshlands
AngelicArrow - Harshlands Posts: 108 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Support Desk
Recently, after the last patch I noticed that some of the skills descriptions were messed up such as my leaf dance and my tree of protection. They say really weird things but in reality their effects are the same.
Post edited by AngelicArrow - Harshlands on

Comments

• Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    Kagaro - Dreamweaver Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think this is more along the lines of a suggestion instead of technical difficulties.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valintine - Heavens Tear
    Valintine - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It was considered a glitch when I posted about it earlier. Although when I posted it, the Genie skill was not acting as advertised... (see my post from earlier for more details)

In short: my Leaf Dance was doing a plus Critstrike instead of Physical+Water damage and Bleed. It only did that for a short time, before it started acting like normal again. AngelicArrow, did you notice anything weird (besides text) with your Genie skills? Such as them not working?
  • AngelicArrow - Harshlands
    AngelicArrow - Harshlands Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    nah they all work fine, my tree of protection says something like heals 1304567% of total health over 3 secs, but its still just normal tree
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Can you guys post screenshots and describe the issues better please?
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Valintine - Heavens Tear
    Valintine - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My post here has screen shots.

...'nd yes, I'm too lazy to re-post the screenshots here... Lazy Valintine is Lazy. b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.