How to drive playes away from the game

Options
Darkette - Sanctuary
Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Compel players to chase down numerous mini-bosses, finishing off with a squad-necessary boss, then FAIL to provide the location of the NPC who's awarding the quest.

I've finally reconciled that I must follow each quest on the forum's quest tips or the game is largely unplayable at certain points. This is completely unsat.

Perfect World would be a remarkably perfect game were it not for mind-numbing obfuscation of instructions and utterly pointless hurdles. I rather enjoy the game's graphics, and it's not too difficult to become emmersed in the game. Alas, when you've got to continually get out of the game to research this hopelessly tangled mess of a forum, it destroys game continuity completely.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Darkette - Sanctuary on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't remember having to check a guide in the last 50 levels or so . . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    umm read what the npc says properly and then use guides for coordinates or search a while
    really thats all you need especially with the autopath to needed mobs there is these days
    if you cant do it that way then its you not the game
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • xrexmax
    xrexmax Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    HaHa well i get kinda confused with quests to...ADD-Ons would help...if there are any add ons for PW could someone please tell me
  • QTKyuubi - Sanctuary
    QTKyuubi - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    never really found this to be a problem if you read the quest. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mascot of Apocalyps b:cute
    Eldergoths FTW Go Mojo Go
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    read quest, find quest button
    only quests i remember being somewhat confusing are seal of seven (which was ment to be sort of hidden pieces of the whole)
    the you must die quest fb culti 39 (again reading helps here)
    lvl 80 ancient evil quest (which had a great flawless bonus)
    and quests in heaven/hell (ok that is annoying)

thats really not much
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    read quest, find quest button
    only quests i remember being somewhat confusing are seal of seven (which was ment to be sort of hidden pieces of the whole)
    the you must die quest fb culti 39 (again reading helps here)
    lvl 80 ancient evil quest (which had a great flawless bonus)
    and quests in heaven/hell (ok that is annoying)

thats really not much

That is the worst. I have stopped looking or even thinking that I have some in there.

But...who know when I will try again. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Compel players to chase down numerous mini-bosses, finishing off with a squad-necessary boss, then FAIL to provide the location of the NPC who's awarding the quest.

I've finally reconciled that I must follow each quest on the forum's quest tips or the game is largely unplayable at certain points. This is completely unsat.

Perfect World would be a remarkably perfect game were it not for mind-numbing obfuscation of instructions and utterly pointless hurdles. I rather enjoy the game's graphics, and it's not too difficult to become emmersed in the game. Alas, when you've got to continually get out of the game to research this hopelessly tangled mess of a forum, it destroys game continuity completely.

This is not an issue at all. How the hell does one have trouble clicking a green link and auto pathing to a particular mob/npc?

If you truly want to see what drives players away click "New Posts" at the top of the forums.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.