GG Headtrauma

RedBetty - Harshlands
RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
i just came back home and checked my whisper-window
i stopped after reading like 30 duke shouts with Headtrauma winning every possible item.
no offense fellow, but this is still a 'game'.
not a freaking market..

next server is prolly called Headtraumarena :D
Post edited by RedBetty - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Betty b:cuteb:heart
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Choclatechip - Harshlands
    Choclatechip - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Why do people care soo much, how much money someone spents, Its their money LOLb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Though I bet he owns every rare item by now and has millions and millions of coins. At the moment the server doesnt look like a F2P anymore. From the aniversary boxes I assume wont look like it anymore.

Still I PvE and just PvP if needed or red/pink name same lvl is seen... so...
    I dont have to spend $xxxx OL to prove to other ppl that Im better than them OL lol. Its just a game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • narc0tix
    narc0tix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hes going for rank 8. Only 4,400$
    Nova - Marksman / Bard
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    at least the higher level you are, the more nerfed BMs are compared to every other class
    angeRR
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I was there for that, well, atleast 20 of them. I think he should be reported for hacking personally, I mean he got like 10 of those items in the time it takes to open maybe 80 or 90 boxes, which is close to impossible, it looked wayyyy sus, and when he got called out on world chat he says "Why would PWE ban their best customer?" not exactly denying it.

Suspect.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    edited September 2009
    Does anyone know squab about him?
    Maybe hes one of the devs children lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    did i saw that HT got rank 8 this morning ? Oo

thats like 8000 badges lol
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol if i could spend that much in a game would have done it.. If HT is rich why be jealous? when u bought a nix or herc or even both... u see it normal... while we (other classes) say wtf another nix prepare to get bleed...
    u guys are so selfish... i couldnt really participate to the event.. because i'm a college student and i cant afford it...
    I cant say i dont envy HT but well... he just can do it..
    close the subject and stop the QQ... nubsb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    LEAVE HEADTRAUMA ALONE!!!!!

-cries under blanket-
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    edited September 2009
    Im not QQing. Im just curious about how much did he spend overall. Ive seen all his gear +10, +11 and his weapon +12. Im not sure but it must cost around $1k to go from +11 to +12 right?

Still, I dont suffer bc another guy spends RL money and try to prove he's better OL. I play the game for my own fun. Even when I pew pew mobs or teach BMs and NixedVenos a ThunderStorm lesson. (Barbarians are getting a bit harder, too much HP)

HSomeone said Rank8=$4400.
    How are those $4.4k calculated btw? 8k dogtags bought= how much per each?

EDIT: Besides, people like him is who make the game available for us, supporting it and letting it be F2P for the rest of us-the-non-cash-shoppers. GG the game econmy is screwed now due to the latest events but still. I dont buy charms, nor guardian scrolls, nor ****. (YET, Ill need a spirit charm when I learn Barrage though)

So no QQing from my side. Just curiosity.

EDIT 2: Yeah, I know it sounds as a Thank you HeadTrauma. But its snot!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    For everyone crying about HT. One level 90 phoenix is still harder to survive than a level 100 BM with a +12 GX. Complain about venos with phoenixes please.
    edited September 2009
    k then. Let's QQ about Nixmancers.

Although, next class to QQ about is the Assassin. The only threat for Nixmancers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah I sorta assumed Assassins one and only purpose will be to 1-shot venos, and be useless to everything else. Of course this is still well worth it because 50% of the server's population are venos.
    edited September 2009
    Yeah I sorta assumed Assassins one and only purpose will be to 1-shot venos, and be useless to everything else. Of course this is still well worth it because 50% of the server's population are venos.

I obviously know that you have been around much longer that me and that you know more ppl but are you serious??? 50% doesnt seem right...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    In my past 4 faction lists. Amount of venos are less than or equal to the number of clerics.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LEAVE HEADTRAUMA ALONE!!!!!

-cries under blanket-

b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh

Made me LOL irl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    For everyone crying about HT. One level 90 phoenix is still harder to survive than a level 100 BM with a +12 GX. Complain about venos with phoenixes please.

i read this over9000 times and still didn't get what the F it mean lol.
    it makes no sense seriously pls ask the question again in a diffrent approach.

since most ppl in KD are dumb let me tell you what ppl are trying to say about HT.

an UGLY girl can buy all the make up in the world, the latest fashion, the best prefumes, the highest heels(b:chuckle prefer glassy ones), do the best hair styles and SHE will still be UGLY.

in our situation HT is the UGLY girl, trying her best not to BE a noob, yet once a fail always a fail. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i read this over9000 times and still didn't get what the F it mean lol.
    it makes no sense seriously pls ask the question again in a diffrent approach.

since most ppl in KD are dumb let me tell you what ppl are trying to say about HT.

an UGLY girl can buy all the make up in the world, the latest fashion, the best prefumes, the highest heels(b:chuckle prefer glassy ones), do the best hair styles and SHE will still be UGLY.

in our situation HT is the UGLY girl, trying her best not to BE a noob, yet once a fail always a fail. b:bye

Huh sorry who the hell are u? never seen u in game..? have u ever been in a party with HT? pk with him? for sure he has not worked like many others like Siva to achieve his lvl, gears etc... but he is not a noob... i saw him many times...

but u.... sorry... i never saw u... and i dont wanna make fun of a lowbie talking trash on a high lvlb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Huh sorry who the hell are u? never seen u in game..? have u ever been in a party with HT? pk with him? for sure he has not worked like many others like Siva to achieve his lvl, gears etc... but he is not a noob... i saw him many times...

but u.... sorry... i never saw u... and i dont wanna make fun of a lowbie talking trash on a high lvlb:surrender

nope cant say i have been in a squad with HT but with xFeRx yes :D

i can oracle my **** to 99 with 3-4k real money and call my self pro? anyways i got nothing agains you since you said it we don't know each other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • narc0tix
    narc0tix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    HT is a pretty cool guy, eh makes moar moneh then you and doesnt afraid of anything.
    Nova - Marksman / Bard
    edited September 2009
    narc0tix wrote: »
    HT is a pretty cool guy, eh makes moar moneh then you and doesnt afraid of anything.

You praise him so high and good that we might actually think YOU ARE HT !!!
    b:chuckle

(or his lover b:sad)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited September 2009
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    nope cant say i have been in a squad with HT but with xFeRx yes :D

Made all the sense in the world. But i once squaded with Jesus while fighting the romans in a LVL3 PvE twb:bye
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    RedBetty,

i hate you you are so freaking full of yourself. HeadTrauma is an honorable blademaster who has worked hard for everythign he has acomplished on this game and he has nevar evar done anything stupid.

03.jpg

Ohhh wait.... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Blessing of Christmas, Sky Demon's Pearl, Demon Slaughter Belt? I expected better xD.

If I had all that cash I would've been a Barbarian though.
  • Siochain - Harshlands
    Siochain - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    In my past 4 faction lists. Amount of venos are less than or equal to the number of clerics.

and yet, on Harshlands, there are only 5 clerics in the top 50, 4 of those #40 or below.

there are 17 venos in the top 50, that's 34% of the top 50 players.
    "We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets. We shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender."
    Winston Churchill
  • HunterPK - Harshlands
    HunterPK - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2009

last time i attacked him ,he didnt use marrowb:bye...
  • BoeNn - Harshlands
    BoeNn - Harshlands Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    last time i attacked him ,he didnt use marrowb:bye...

He obviously doesnt need it vs you, soz1shotbyGX+12