Happy Birthday Radiance

Options
2»

Comments

• Szioul - Heavens Tear
    Szioul - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    gratz rad, although i think the only old rad player still there is raw and pressa? keep it going guys. it was fun with the 8 months i played with you guys.
    Slamer, Aubz, GoldDigger, Justician, KymKat, NeoZnet, Rua, Adidas... Those are just the ones off the top of my head.
    omg i remember lost city PvE

our strat on last dude was

"let aggro bounce, if you die, get a rez" lol every bm/barb that didnt feel like getting charm **** whipped out a bow.. ahaha that was a fun fight.

this was c path boss, for those who are wondering
    http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5397/20081228kittieslost.jpg
    Legion: Sentinel
    Clan: RisenSky
  • thehate
    thehate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well, here's another pic from the same TW. Showing Kaimelar among others. :)
    http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/395/1tw279933pmpdt.jpg
    Also, The Radiance New Years Archery Contest:http://img269.imageshack.us/i/20090301archery.jpg/

Second pic is apparently from march (not new year), when we killed sword tamer, and meleers were better off using bows once again :P
  • Szioul - Heavens Tear
    Szioul - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Oh, right. I read the date as January 3rd when posting. :p
    Legion: Sentinel
    Clan: RisenSky
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    thehate wrote: »
    Second pic is apparently from march (not new year), when we killed sword tamer, and meleers were better off using bows once again :P

haha I still remember that .. rivulet, please and I got 1 shot by the boss so we decided to mess with Pressa who was white-named at that time b:laugh

good old days...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slamer - Heavens Tear
    Slamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • Pureentity - Heavens Tear
    Pureentity - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Congrats Radiance.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Slamer, Aubz, GoldDigger, Justician, KymKat, NeoZnet, Rua, Adidas... Those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Some of these did not joined Radiance until a few weeks after creation.

I remember doing Aubrey's FB39 and she was not in Rad at the time, she was trying to level to reach the minimum level requirement iirc.

There are not many left who joined right after we created Radiance (lets say in the first week)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Happy B-Day Rad! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I remember Rad's first TW and thought it was great as the guild really stuck together and worked well to what was needed to get the win. (we were there so we know)

No neoznet and I were not in Rad for the first week, we were in TheEmpire which we found in their first TW they would fall all too fast. Just no dedication there and too much QQing. I would still concider myself to be orginal Rad for the fact we joined before holding any land by Rad. If you fight for it, win or lose it, you are part of it. All the new members of Rad that are fighting to keep hold and win new land are just as much a Rad member then us old members. We work together and are of one for the greater good of Radiance.

Rawra you didn't bring cake!!!! you still owe us!!!b:laugh and no your 'beefcake' just don't do it for all of us.

Huggles Radiance!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    haha I still remember that .. rivulet, please and I got 1 shot by the boss so we decided to mess with Pressa who was white-named at that time b:laugh

good old days...

b:sad I remember that that was painful. b:surrender but I made a fortune selling angels when we did that b:victory 100+ of them even at guildie discount. I think that was the only time when I had a decent amount of cash that didn't instantly get spent on..................oh wait -.- it did.

But fun none the less *reminds self why isn't white named*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • matja
    matja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    gratz rad from me 2, its always nice to remember good old memoryes. Still wish charity & charysh would come back b:surrender
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5397/20081228kittieslost.jpg

Why must you post a ss of me on the ground dead.... b:angry
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf