the Training Esoterica?? InGAME VS CASHSHOP

drasimdrake
drasimdrake Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
the Training Esoterica on the pw trader in game says that they give ya a silkworm and the same thing on the cashshop says give ya exp for a hour are they the same and if not why they named same thig this is misleading and people dont know either way whats what can a gm specify since there are no one in game wanna answer this are they the same and what one what sheesh
Thanks much
Amiee
Post edited by drasimdrake on

Comments

• PreyForLove - Heavens Tear
    PreyForLove - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    the Training Esoterica on the pw trader in game says that they give ya a silkworm and the same thing on the cashshop says give ya exp for a hour are they the same and if not why they named same thig this is misleading and people dont know either way whats what can a gm specify since there are no one in game wanna answer this are they the same and what one what sheesh
    Thanks much
    Amiee

They are the same thing :)

I happened to pick 2 training eso's up with my luck tokens yesterday, wondering why they didn't work, realized I had to trade them in at the Martial Arts Expert to get the silkworm.
    Still same exp, just a little extra work and looks a lil different.
    Hope this helps.

Prey
  • Deirdrea - Dreamweaver
    Deirdrea - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Where do you trade them in at? There's no clue in the game as to which NPC to talk to.
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    There's a Martial Arts Master near the Crazy Stone lady in Arch.
    Belligero