the gift mount

Wolfexxx - Dreamweaver
Wolfexxx - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
ok i got mine. its in a ticket form. what do i do to make the mount show up. do i take it to the pet master or what?
Post edited by Wolfexxx - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kristiona - Heavens Tear
    Kristiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yes take it to pet manager and hatch it like any other mount.
  • Wolfexxx - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    ok got it thanks
  • Wolfexxx - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    ok i went to the pet manger and nothing, does anybody have any other ideas
  • Charly - Heavens Tear
    Charly - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It should be in a pet bag slot after hatching unless you have no space for another.
  • Wolfexxx - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    i have 2 slots open but the thing is the mount is in some kind of ticket form. i dont know what to do with the ticket
  • Charly - Heavens Tear
    Charly - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh, you just treat like you would any other mount/pet egg. Take it to the Pet Manager and select Hatch Pet Egg or whatever it says. When you do that, the ticket shouldn't look like a ticket anymore but a mount(least that's what happened to me). Drag it in and hatch it. :P
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i have 2 slots open but the thing is the mount is in some kind of ticket form. i dont know what to do with the ticket

When you take it out of the mail it should turn into an egg. Maybe right click it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    Alreatha - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm not sure if this is like the nix/herc thing (and its been a while since i got a nix..) BUT, if i'm not mistaken, right click the ticket to get the egg, which u can hatch at the pet manager's.
    b:chuckle ==> Abusing Legerity since Demonhood <== b:chuckle
  • Wolfexxx - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    i would like to thanks you all for taeking the time to help me out. i have do all that u told me but nothing seems to work. i sent a ticket in to PWI i will get i replay soon. its funny how the mount is still in ticket form and yes i have tryed to right click it. so again thank you for your time people it was very nice of you to try to help me.
  • ShoeFury - Sanctuary
    ShoeFury - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Do you have atleast one free slot in your inventory? Try emptying your inventory a bit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined Aug 2008 on HT--
    Just lurkin' the forums these days and makin' occassional stupid posts
  • Wolfexxx - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    yeah i do i have the ticket for the mount in my invintory it looks like a cat hand print kinda green. and i have a slot open in my pet bag for a mount. i dont know what else to do
  • Rumble - Harshlands
    Rumble - Harshlands Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I got a free mount in the mail as well. When I opened my mail It got the ticket. I took the ticket to a pet manager and chose, "Hatch a pet egg". I dragged the ticket into the box and selected "hatch" and Poof. My mount was in my pet bag. I then dragged it to my tool bar and was cruising around.

Have you tried this yet? Hope it helps
  • Ailreena - Sanctuary
    Ailreena - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yeah i do i have the ticket for the mount in my invintory it looks like a cat hand print kinda green. and i have a slot open in my pet bag for a mount. i dont know what else to do
    It looks like bugged. In your inventory this ticket is changed in an icon with mount. If not, you need speak with GM.
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Is your quest log full? Try trashing a quest so that you have room for the (very quick) quest that turns the ticket into a mount.
  • Wolfexxx - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Is your quest log full? Try trashing a quest so that you have room for the (very quick) quest that turns the ticket into a mount.

your not going to belive this but that was the problem i had 20/20 quest. once i got ride of one the ticket became an egg (kinda) and now i have my new mount. i would like to thank every one who has tryed to help me out it was very nice of u all. a very special thanks to calliope
This discussion has been closed.