Flying Pets & Marine Pets

Laiyly - Heavens Tear
Laiyly - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Venomancer
Would love to see more diversity amongst the aerial and aquatic pet choices. Perhaps at higher lvls there are more option, but so far only the land animals provide an excellent array of options.

The Pterosaur would be WONDERFUL (In appearance at the very least!)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Laiyly - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• CatShadow - Lost City
    CatShadow - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Would love to see more diversity amongst the aerial and aquatic pet choices. Perhaps at higher lvls there are more option, but so far only the land animals provide an excellent array of options.

The Pterosaur would be WONDERFUL (In appearance at the very least!)

I agree. Having different coloured versions of low level pets at high levels is rather confusing, and it doesn't seem fair for only land pets to have a wide range of colours, types, and abilities. With aquatic and aerial pets, they just add a few levels to the skills the low-level version of it has.

Hopefully, with the winter expansion, there will be some different mobs for the new race (Tideborn, right?), considering that they are a mainly aquatic race. It would be rather boring to only have different kinds of Undines and Tortoises for the new areas of the game.

The Pterosaur would make a great pet, especially because they have great attack power, and fairly good mdef and pdef, as far as I've seen from fighting them at Heaven's Tear. The Vipion would make a fantastic pet as well, seeing how strong the level 40 Native Vipions are. They also appear to have good mdef and pdef, with the Freeze ability (which is around level 2 or 3, I'd say), and have high HP, which is always an asset.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i would love the ptera myself! but dont forget that as soon as we catch them, their moves,etc get nerfed big time. i was shocked (heh) when i sent out my full loyalty, fresh caught huggy hare against another, and the wild one wasted him so fast. i would not have thought that, since they take a bit to take down when fighting them. so obviously, caught, they lose about 2/3 of their HP, moves and such.

what i want to see is the devs allow us to have the pets that you see listed in the AH....next time youall are browsing there, take a look at all that we are missing! or on the PWIDatabase.... really frustrating
    I agree. Having different coloured versions of low level pets at high levels is rather confusing, and it doesn't seem fair for only land pets to have a wide range of colours, types, and abilities. With aquatic and aerial pets, they just add a few levels to the skills the low-level version of it has.

Hopefully, with the winter expansion, there will be some different mobs for the new race (Tideborn, right?), considering that they are a mainly aquatic race. It would be rather boring to only have different kinds of Undines and Tortoises for the new areas of the game.

The Pterosaur would make a great pet, especially because they have great attack power, and fairly good mdef and pdef, as far as I've seen from fighting them at Heaven's Tear. The Vipion would make a fantastic pet as well, seeing how strong the level 40 Native Vipions are. They also appear to have good mdef and pdef, with the Freeze ability (which is around level 2 or 3, I'd say), and have high HP, which is always an asset.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • CatShadow - Lost City
    CatShadow - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i would love the ptera myself! but dont forget that as soon as we catch them, their moves,etc get nerfed big time. i was shocked (heh) when i sent out my full loyalty, fresh caught huggy hare against another, and the wild one wasted him so fast. i would not have thought that, since they take a bit to take down when fighting them. so obviously, caught, they lose about 2/3 of their HP, moves and such.

what i want to see is the devs allow us to have the pets that you see listed in the AH....next time youall are browsing there, take a look at all that we are missing! or on the PWIDatabase.... really frustrating

=P yeah, I hate how the stats go so far down once they're caught. I got all excited when I caught a Pinnaer Foxwing, and even at full loyalty, it lost big time to every other flying mob (especially to other Foxwings).

I think it'd be really nice to be able to have all the pets on the PWDatabase, there are a lot of mobs that would make really good pets but are untamable ><