problem with spiritual culti

XxShuroxX - Sanctuary
XxShuroxX - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Barbarian
ok i got my quest to go see the Taoist in city of the lost for my spiritual cultivation lvl 9 quest so i talked to her(yes i clicked on quest related) and she didn't give me a quest to do. there was no flag tht came up like all my friends keep telling me there should have been so there for i can't get my true form or any of the other skills tht reqiure spiritual adept. sooo is the Taoist bugged or something ??

anything will help
Post edited by XxShuroxX - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2009
    I have a friend having the same issue. quest isn't continuing and isn't in the log

Thread in tech support Zone where this should be, http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=408422

they are working on it.

I'd like to know how you end up breaking it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vonmyking
    vonmyking Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Both me and my friend (barb/veno) have the same issue. Pretty annoying when starting up an alt
  • Atalan - Sanctuary
    Atalan - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ok i got my quest to go see the Taoist in city of the lost for my spiritual cultivation lvl 9 quest so i talked to her(yes i clicked on quest related) and she didn't give me a quest to do. there was no flag tht came up like all my friends keep telling me there should have been so there for i can't get my true form or any of the other skills tht reqiure spiritual adept. sooo is the Taoist bugged or something ??

anything will help
    vonmyking wrote: »
    Both me and my friend (barb/veno) have the same issue. Pretty annoying when starting up an alt

Theres currently a bug with the quest. You can't do much except keep leveling/genie feeding/harvesting spirit and waiting for bug to fix.
  • drkcyan
    drkcyan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Any idea when this bug might be fixed? I'm having the same problem
  • babyhulk
    babyhulk Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ya the same happened to me r they going to fix it or do ineed to start a new barbarian
  • hula3000
    hula3000 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I have the same issu never got the culti quest.. b:cry

Please PWI let us know when it will be fix.b:surrender
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yes, every barbarian has this problem. Be patient, maybe test another class in the meanwhile.

This issue should be fixed in the next patch update. [Tuesday Night, 11:00 PM PST]
    Belligero
This discussion has been closed.