Does it not count?

triggerstormfire
triggerstormfire Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
I've been with Perfect World since before it became International. Back when the translations where horrible and things looked kind of silly compared to how they do today. I updated last night after the weekly maintenance, and read about the anniversary mount gift to be given to those who signed up before September of last year. I did not receive one. I know for a fact that I was playing PW at least, if not PWI in August of that year, so I was here. And I know it was long before that that I actually started to play. So. Either I was missed or I just physically didn't register for INTERNATIONAL until after that September date, maybe? I guess its possible I missed the actual time of the transfer from PW to PWI? Should this disqualify me since I even have screenshot evidence that I was there for the 'good old days'? b:sad

I was honestly really excited signing on and so sure that I would get one since I'd been here before International even existed. :<
Post edited by triggerstormfire on

Comments

• Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The mount is for celebrating the anniversary of Perfect World International, not any of the other versions.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The account you are are on now says August 2009 not 2008 sure there could not have been another account of yours where it is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SunnyS - Lost City
    SunnyS - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    International and malaysian servers are hosted by different companies with little other than the game in common. So if you werent in PWI you loseb:bye
  • triggerstormfire
    edited September 2009
    No. I only have one account. And I know I didn't just sign up last month. I logged on last month to start playing after I got it on my new computer with a level 27 character.
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I was honestly really excited signing on and so sure that I would get one since I'd been here before International even existed. :<

u prolly played my-en version ^^
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I've been with Perfect World since before it became International. Back when the translations where horrible and things looked kind of silly compared to how they do today. I updated last night after the weekly maintenance, and read about the anniversary mount gift to be given to those who signed up before September of last year. I did not receive one. I know for a fact that I was playing PW at least, if not PWI in August of that year, so I was here. And I know it was long before that that I actually started to play. So. Either I was missed or I just physically didn't register for INTERNATIONAL until after that September date, maybe? I guess its possible I missed the actual time of the transfer from PW to PWI? Should this disqualify me since I even have screenshot evidence that I was there for the 'good old days'? b:sad

Unfortunately the other versions are not run by us, we only control our release, which is International, so if you were not registered for International you will be ineligible for the mount
  • triggerstormfire
    edited September 2009
    Well I'm sure I did. And then when International was available I was notified and I moved. But I don't believe that I started a new character. I think it was transferred. D: I can't remember for certain, but on the old version my character was already level 21. I can't imagine I would have just dropped it. And she's the same character and name as the one I use now. So I just plain don't remember what happened. But its still a sad feeling since I've been here way before yet I can't be part of the celebration.. ;_;
  • triggerstormfire
    edited September 2009
    Is there a way I can see when I registered in that case? If for nothing else, peace of mind?
    edited September 2009
    As I stated, this is the Perfect World International anniversary, not Perfect World, Perfect World MY-English, or any other versions there might be that I'm unaware of. Only people who have had an account with Perfect World International before the specified date will get the special mount, not people who had accounts with other versions then switched to this one later.
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    nm, can't be bothered to make a comment:P
  • triggerstormfire
    edited September 2009
    Oh, well. I really thought I had it made.. I'd still like to find out whats on record for me registering, but what can I do.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    If you need to find out about your account with PWI, just submit a ticket and our staff can clarify the register date for you b:victory
  • triggerstormfire
    edited September 2009
    I submitted one last night about this mount issue explaining my situation. Since I didn't receive a response yet, I started this thread. I don't know how long it generally takes to get back to someone who sends one or if its just been disregarded completely.

I assume a response would confirm to me my registration date.
    edited September 2009
    It generally takes three to five business days to get a reply to a ticket. Of course if you submit a second ticket about the issue it will get moved to the back of the queue and it'll take even longer to get a response.
  • triggerstormfire
    edited September 2009
    Yikes. No wonder then. Oh well. I guess I'll wait. Thanks everyone.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    Of course if you submit a second ticket about the issue it will get moved to the back of the queue and it'll take even longer to get a response.
    Definitely be sure to be patient instead of sending duplicate tickets, since we answer mail in the order that it is received new e-mails will bump you to the bottom.