Genies are a little bit useless?

Options
OlivarraX - Heavens Tear
OlivarraX - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Now my genie is lvl 60 and i see that it's skills are a little bit usless.

Maybe i'm wrong, but idk.

I've holly path... yep, this is a little usefull in some cases, like dungeons, etc.
and now Reflective aura... its useless. the effect just takes 3 seconds, this is too little... it would be usefull if it takes 30 seconds, but 3?

What i dont get about reflective aura, is that it says:
"Up to a Maximum of 10.000 damage will be reflected."
and this number increases 10.000 every level. OK, if it can only reflect one attack, which it hits me about 200-300, why do i need to increase that number? there's no sense. It'd have more sense if every lvl increases the duration.

OH OK, Right, every 40 DEX points increase duration by 1 sec. BUT EVERY 40.
at lvl 100, with 100/100 lucky points, if u put ALL the atr points into DEX, duration will be increased by 5 seconds. this is ridicolous. How much EXP and SP do u need to get a lvl 100 with 100 lucky points? is it worth to get the duration up to 8? you'll reflect 2 or 3 skills, no more.

Genies were made to help, not to spend a lot of SP and EXP to get a skill it won't help you.

Comments

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    for reflect thing.....lol u didnt think of pvp >.>?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OlivarraX - Heavens Tear
    OlivarraX - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    for reflect thing.....lol u didnt think of pvp >.>?

it doesn't work in PvP, only Duel, TW and vs Mobs
  • SunnyS - Lost City
    SunnyS - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Your genie is useless cause you have no good skills on it. Personally I have 2 genies: one for PvE and 1 PvP. My PvE has healing skill, holy path, and a debuff i use on bosses (extreme poison). My PvP one has Cauterize, slow skill, and holy path :). Hope this helpsb:pleased
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Get the right skills:

Tree of Protection, Alpha Male, Extreme Poison (amp dmg and pulling) for PvE.
    Thunderstorm, Balance, Tree of Protection, True Emptiness etc. for PvP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk