Rebirth gamma mana aura question

Absoluth - Heavens Tear
Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Archer
I've looked through a few posts back and wanted to ask something (without necro'ing threads), so im making this one. Here's the deal: I have level 6 barrage. From all the threads here, i was under the impression that a lv2 mana aura could hold a lv6 barrage indefinitely. Well, i've been doing rb gammas lately and it couldnt be more wrong. Lv2 mana aura barely recovers half the barrage mana comsumption from its 3s tick, little less stays indefinitely. Obviously i brought a MP charm in case the auras werent enough and in the entire event (as in, winning), i must've wasted like 200~250k of my MP charm.

I got lv 6 barrage, and with my MP helm, i have over 2500 mana pool. So my question is, by upgrading the mana aura to lv 4~5 will it help me save some charm or is the aura completely useless for an archer as a whole?

Obviously i wont waste beans to upgrade mana above 2. Im just wondering if there is any scenario on which an archer can barrage freely without the need to carry a MP charm.
PWI:
"Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Absoluth - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• seemen
    seemen Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Maybe if you sapm event pots...
    I'd say it's more efficient to get a mp charm.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    are you sure aura was at 2, that recovers 1000 mana every 5 seconds
    lvl 3 mana aura can hold up demon barrage if you got a high mana pool, occasional pots are good if the timing of regen and barrage ticks is off
    200-250k mana charm is not even bad for a rebirth, with demon barrage looking at 600k if aura is low or heck if you even have a charm equipped because of the dang low mana pool and 75% mana ticks
    trick is to start with a bronze charm by time its run out you should have mana aura lvled up to 2 for you
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Of course im sure its at lv 2, unless beans are wasted and the white text is lying about upgrading it. My squad always does chi > mana > mana, then the rest is atk, def and hp to max.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I can keep barrage up with MP food outside of gamma.
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I can barely keep demon barrage up outside of gamma by spamming event pots.
    Lvl 2 mana aura was sufficient for lvl 10 barrage in delta
    Lvl 3 is barely sufficient for demon barrage.

From what I know mana 2 is the same in delta and gamma so you should be good. (In delta the auras go up to 6)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html