hows your luck ?

2»

Comments

• Nordvargr - Sanctuary
    Nordvargr - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It s sad that this whole game is all of a sudden based on luck, instead of based on working for your goods and being skilled...
  • exent
    exent Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    about 30 gold

1 Lunar Glade Weapon
    1 best luck token
  • Ztinzib - Sanctuary
    Ztinzib - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    spend 95 gold, got 1 diamond of dragon b:cryb:cryb:cry

103 Boxes = 1 Diamond of Dragon & 2 Best Lucks (20/10/20/53 only got those when I opened the last 53 which I shoulda oppened all 103 at one time coz might have better chances of luck lolz)

Am still tryng to find out how much Diamond of dragon would sell for since I checked some of the post and found that coin value is between 70-76 BILLION b:shocked with the rate of Gold for 125k-135k ea ofcourse now is a little higher.

Also, it says in the announcement that these things are non-tradeable (haven't tested yet) but i've seen Lobsters in catshops n WC sellers so maybe everythings pretty much tradeable.
  • wynke
    wynke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I've opened around 70 so far, nothing but regular tokens. IF I get any more this month (likely I will), I'll open them with a different avatar. My veno seems to be without luck.
  • Eagle_pw - Heavens Tear
    Eagle_pw - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What a ripoff!
  • Casario - Lost City
    Casario - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Like was saying at the other forum.

"Screenshots or did not happen"

It is possible that they put such weapons to packs but i assume that percentage of success to get such pack is rather low.
    Similar situations was not so long ago when PWi released lion mount packs.
    Now i see many green lions but gold lions are still quite rare.

In other words MAYBE this is too much noise about nothing?
    Maybe they decided that 1 % of those weapons will be put in game via pack?

Right now confusion is big but i think in time everything will become more clear.

the tokens of luck can be traded for mysterious chips. These can be traded for warsoul fragments at the mysterious merchant in thousand streams. Buy enough packs and get enough tokens of luck u got yourself a warsoul wep.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    How many of us if we were profiting from sales of gold would accurately report results of packs? There was a video game company in the past that reportedly hired people for the purpose of creating fake popularity of their games by managing 50+ forum accounts. - Something to consider when viewing reports. There are players selling gold, and a business selling gold.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.