For those people who was planning to quit game, u stayin or not? xD

WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear
WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Chronicles
I always want to quit this pwi, not because this game is no good, its becuz each TT,Rebirth and most stuff cost me 2-3 hours.

But um..whenever i decided to quit pwi, then pwi got something new released and drive me crazy... this is the first mmorpg could make me played a full year damn

anywayz i think the biggest problem is when will they release the max lvl cap ro 130, cuz we lv100+ people really get bored of stuck at the same level for so long T_T

checking: when did i started to play pwi...hope i'll get the free mount
THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The high lvl noob BMs i know ingame have ton of excuses : When they lost in duel, they say duel is nothing, and say PK is the real PVP, when they cant kill you in PK, they say BM vs BM PK = charm war, then they will say TW is the real PVP, in TW they say TW is about Teamwork so refuse to 1v1

So is that mean it never have a real fight for BM 1v1?
Post edited by WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    mm... not quitting, was considering it, but hate HAVING to pay whether I spend more here or not... and now tasty assassins and psychics maybe... God I hope that's my character creation date... because I was definately playing in sept.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Anguisette - Heavens Tear
    Anguisette - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yup, acct's september! woo
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i remember staying up all night to get my CB beta key from MMORPG.com lol, im in :D

im moving to "the game that shalt not be mentioned" but ill still be playing pw every day, ill just be no lifing "the game that shalt not be mentioned" instead of PW
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazusame - Heavens Tear
    Kazusame - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    damnit.

I love my hell hound, but this new one is so freakin' cool. pretty much diminishes the value of the now old lmt. edition HH. and damnit is isnt tradeable ;_;. (forum acc says April 09? lolwut, I was around for the last xmas event >_>)

*cuts wrists*

anywho, how's the gift box thing gonna work?
    *braces self for next in-game economic explosion*

and if Assassins work like [removed] Rouges, then OP CLASS HERE WE COME.

ps- GMs, I am willing to trade my exp weekends for a aniv HH mount. pm me ;3
  • XVampireKiss - Heavens Tear
    XVampireKiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    o_o I quit for a while and came back.
  • sage0nemage
    sage0nemage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    no one cares about a level 9
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:cute

All those leaving Heaven's Tear should log in one more time and send all their valuables to me.

b:bye
  • Fy - Heavens Tear
    Fy - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    maybe you can just take time and vacuum..
    and just login if you want, or just login to talk and say hi to old friends ^^
    like what I always do...

but now, i can't find any of my friends still active :(

(LiuShan)
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    new rule i wanna quit now that i logged on too many lunar weapons pretty soon we will get warsoul weapons (harshlands has one already QQ) so im thinking unless somethign big happens im out till a new server comes out and i can start freash
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    if this game wasn't so obsessed by making money i wouldn't even think about leaving

but lately my god ... there r alot of other games wich i can play that aren't obsessed by money >_<

i'll see

i'm also curious tho to all the names who r leaving for a game wich name cannot be said

i know erica is leaving but who else
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QTKyuubi - Sanctuary
    QTKyuubi - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    But um..whenever i decided to quit pwi, then pwi got something new released and drive me crazy... this is the first mmorpg could make me played a full year damn

Lol this is the first RPG i've played bast one weekend on a computer been playig since december, stumbled across it randomly as a banner on IGN and thought o0o pretty, o0o site looks prett hawt, b:chuckle then I saw the game, character customisation and environment and b:dirty love

And now it's taken over - I have become the mmo'r I always feared IT would lead me to become b:surrender

Anyways love this game and the people are really great, especially in Apocalyps b:kiss over all I'm thoroughly impressed

Sadly agree with you Inias, this game has become more about money making then the game itself in the last 3 months u.u

I still love PWI cause it's free and showing a lot of growth. Even if my zen transaction fail during last hours of zen sale <.< There are just too many hawt things to look forward to for me to leave, and where else would I go? We can never say ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mascot of Apocalyps b:cute
    Eldergoths FTW Go Mojo Go
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Unfortunately my RL business made me stop playing b:cry. Also I will need something so I can return to this game, I don't mind staying on the same level, level doesn't please me, the gameplay is. Although I am not in game right now (hopefully) i found a way to still play this version on pwi b:chuckle, but if i don't know what to do then... Re-roll I'll in another version. I am leaving but will keep playing PWI. This is by far the best mmo ever.

edit: best game I ever played

b:heart for pwi, love for all the players enjoying here too.

@QTKyuubi
    Glad your happy here too ^^, I thought I would never play another online game again till i got introduced to pwi. Heard from a friend ^-^ and glad I moved

@Inias
    You can count me if I do (i will ask for help how to use proxies because i suck at computers QQ that way i am still playing this version), but don't worry about the obsession with money. If your still having fun here, don't quit. If it does bother you too much, then I guess you can. I know HT, including me will miss u, also EricaPN as well, I'm glad Erica made a thread for fists on a BM to help people stop being bias. I even tried it myself and I didn't have a problem.

another edit: is there fansites of pwi? O.o I wana make one too but again i suck at computers lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    quitting, just like many others

this update has well and truly messed up the game... the past year has been fun but once i go all out trying to get rank 8, i'm gone from pwi b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • tanjina
    tanjina Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    quitting, just like many others

this update has well and truly messed up the game... the past year has been fun but once i go all out trying to get rank 8, i'm gone from pwi b:bye

I hope you get there :-)
    I'll quit before - I was getting closer to 35k of rep. But now is just a spit in the face for all the hours I spent doing fbs and grinding for badges... b:angry
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Gg PWI b:bye

I was here since...forever xD
    Being a cleric and gold 300k+ just isn't worth it. -.- And I REFUSE to pot heal.

But eh, what do you expect from a "free to play game"? I'm starting to think they make more money than a "pay to play" game.

But it's cool. :D

I kinda regret spending around $200 on this game though, hasn't really got me anywhere. -.-

But the people I've met here made it kinda worth it. :P

So I'm most likely just gonna keep my character logged in to help whoever needs me, and to do TW.

<333Guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    GG PWI. this games @#$# done.
    Each and every update makes the game worst and worst. This is the final. Extreme inflation kinda mimicking our real life economy which is also f*ed. (If you live in California, you'll understand our taxes.)
    Few more things I've yet to do and I'm outta here.
    QQ. gg PWI. Was fun while it lasted.
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    im quitting too... I even uninstalled the game xD

who knows... I might be back in a month or so... but my veno is naked, no gear, no money... I gave away 30m coins b:sad

but bleh... ima try new stuff

if any1 is going to the game that cant be named, pm me here :D
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm staying! I wanna see the new races! Altho playing as merman/woman kind of bugs me. I don't wanna switch to a new game. I'm sure PWI will do something to push me away but until then I'm here baby! b:chuckle
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm staying! I wanna see the new races! Altho playing as merman/woman kind of bugs me. I don't wanna switch to a new game. I'm sure PWI will do something to push me away but until then I'm here baby! b:chuckle

Have fun waiting, it said "coming this winter" so thats months away from happening and will most likely receive 2 or 3 delays.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazusame - Heavens Tear
    Kazusame - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm most interested in the potential TW map changes with the new gear and leaving of *some* higher ups

that and I want to see the economy fall/fail/fix
  • Linnc - Heavens Tear
    Linnc - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I went to look at the game that isn't named and was interested and I thought about it and I'm not exactly certain that I want to pay the upfront fee for the client and the monthly fee.

However I havent heard a good enough argument to switch games yet so until I can see that the expense of the p2p will be worth the move then I'll just plod along here until I see no hope at all left here. After that I might have to see if I can fit the p2p expenses into my budget.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    pretty much diminishes the value of the now old lmt. edition HH.

Dunno, I sold my HH last night for much higher than I was able to sell ones in the past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suicidegirl - Heavens Tear
    Suicidegirl - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I might login to get the mount o.O July 2008
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BikerBOI - Heavens Tear
    BikerBOI - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol many people quiting
    but i think even through the inflation and everything
    think about the time u spent on this game and everything u put into it, is it worth it to just leave?
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol many people quiting
    think about the time u spent on this game and everything u put into it, is it worth it to just leave?

10yeschars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol many people quiting

that is the point i worked too much and spent too much time in this game to see now noobs whit same gear or better( but achived whit no effort at all).
    The ballance in this game is gone sadly...it's a good game whit nice features but well doesn't help when work and dedication is not rewarded.And another reason for high lvl players to leave is "no end-game content"..once u get to 100 there is nothing more then TW...so waht is the point to continue?

Have a nice day and enjoy PWI(those who will still play)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    anywayz i think the biggest problem is when will they release the max lvl cap ro 130, cuz we lv100+ people really get bored of stuck at the same level for so long

Is the level expansion going to cut the xp needed for levels 100-105?
    hmm maybe I should take a break when I hit 100.
  • Ephemerra - Heavens Tear
    Ephemerra - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i'm also curious tho to all the names who r leaving for a game wich name cannot be said

One was developed by NC, er, great game with 4 classes and two subclasses and everybody can fly once they become daevas. Two factions that blame each other of the destruction of the tower. Good stuff.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    woooooootttt bye bye pwwwwwwwww "the game that shalt not be mentioned" here i commeeee abyyysss pvp weeeeeeeee
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    woooooootttt bye bye pwwwwwwwww "the game that shalt not be mentioned" here i commeeee abyyysss pvp weeeeeeeee

We wil see you when you get back here in a couple of weeks....
    Therefore I am not even going to bother to offer to have your gear :P

Just like everything in life, people will leave, new people will join, new players will reach high level.....

In the end, not much will change, just the names on the ranks...
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
This discussion has been closed.