just ask about Barbarian

rhaal
rhaal Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Barbarian
odd str-3 dex-0 vit-2 and Even str-3 dex-1 vit-1 thay good one? if not you tell me other what use it
Post edited by rhaal on

Comments

• Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yea, that would work fine if you like to have a structured, laid out build in front of you.

But that might end up giving you a surplus of Dex, more than you'll need for your Armor and Weapons. But at least you'll have a little more Accuracy and Evasion.

I use the pure tank build STR and DEX at their bare minimum and try to put as much VIT as I can.
    Belligero
  • Dagnatic - Sanctuary
    Dagnatic - Sanctuary Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah thatl work if you like using builds but builds dont work very well on barbs.
    your best to go by lvl requrments for your next wep or armour
  • Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    Kagaro - Dreamweaver Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    that build is same as mine(stated differently), and its just barely enough for wpns and gear, rest is poured into vit, so this build of +6 Str, +3 Vit, and +1 Dex every two lvls is the best tank build
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wazoo - Heavens Tear
    Wazoo - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    To make my life easier im only adding enough strength and dex for the requirements for my armor and weapon sets and then the rest in vit and its working well.
  • Atalan - Sanctuary
    Atalan - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    To make my life easier im only adding enough strength and dex for the requirements for my armor and weapon sets and then the rest in vit and its working well.

Same for me.
    At last check (with gear modifiers) i had 150 str, 28 dex and 90 vit.
    (Ill edit once I logon and look xD)