Ticket Inquiry -- Free Zen Promotion

Options
RedsRose - Lost City
RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hello,

Since we cannot PM, I am writing here in the forums, maybe it will help another with the same question.

I submitted a ticket in regards to one of the Free Zen promotions. I am sure that you have quite a few of them.

I completed one of the promotions and never received the Zen for it. I also provided them with screen-shots of the time and date of sign-up so as to be sure it was done in accordance with the promotion.

Customer Service was quick in there response:

Hello,

For issues regarding zen offered. Please send a ticket to the customer support
listed on the http://perfectworld.com/offers in the "offer status" section after you
have logged into your account. You will need to click the little question mark
located in "Offers in Progress" and fill out the following form. We apologize for
any inconvenience.

Thank you for playing!

However, I had to respond back saying that there was not that option in the link sent to view or even log a ticket in that category.

I have since not received a response upon letting them know that there was not the option that they had given.

Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. All other Free Zen promotions were promptly and accurately received.

Thank you,
~ RedsRose
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hello,

Since we cannot PM, I am writing here in the forums, maybe it will help another with the same question.

I submitted a ticket in regards to one of the Free Zen promotions. I am sure that you have quite a few of them.

I completed one of the promotions and never received the Zen for it. I also provided them with screen-shots of the time and date of sign-up so as to be sure it was done in accordance with the promotion.

Customer Service was quick in there response:

Hello,

For issues regarding zen offered. Please send a ticket to the customer support
    listed on the http://perfectworld.com/offers in the "offer status" section after you
    have logged into your account. You will need to click the little question mark
    located in "Offers in Progress" and fill out the following form. We apologize for
    any inconvenience.

Thank you for playing!

However, I had to respond back saying that there was not that option in the link sent to view or even log a ticket in that category.

I have since not received a response upon letting them know that there was not the option that they had given.

Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. All other Free Zen promotions were promptly and accurately received.

Thank you,
    ~ RedsRose

If you have already sent us a ticket, then we have given it to the correct person to respond. We are batching all of them together so that is why you have yet to receive a response. This is going to take a while to resolve so for now we all just have to wait because there is no ETA for when this will all be resolved.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    shnuggles wrote: »
    If you have already sent us a ticket, then we have given it to the correct person to respond. We are batching all of them together so that is why you have yet to receive a response. This is going to take a while to resolve so for now we all just have to wait because there is no ETA for when this will all be resolved.

Thank you for your quick response.

There is no issue, as I am sure you all have been inundated with these types of tickets.

Thank you and I will be patient. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous