HP vs PHY RES

13»

Comments

• Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm a fail wiz.... i upped my vit to 40, i use alot of phys def shards b:cry

But i dont die often so im happy.

Too many wizzies whinge about the 10hp per vit, but hey, i like having 350hp more, than pure, every time i get the "hp running low" message i think tomyself, "id be dead now if i was pure."

Hybrid build ftw ;p
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hahaha so weak
    more QQ kthxbye
    Are you sure you posted in the right thread? Nothing in your post seems relevant to anything posted above you.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    you're boring :(
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Go back to heaven's tear and stay there please. :|
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    im 6x i changed lately from LA to arcane so my arcane gear is pretty crappy and i plan to keep it this way till 70 or even 80 cuz tbh i dont plan to pvp that much at 6x wiz's gets really good later on i just use all my money on dq or orcales to get as fast as i can to high lvl then ill get some good gear atm i just got a good 60 tt wep i kill mobs in 3 hits they dont get to hit me and thats all i need for now
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Go back to heaven's tear and stay there please. :|

you are aware what sort of **** you are writing in your replies on my posts?
    seriously, if u wanna flame someone, do it in a proper way or shut the **** up or even better, **** off.
    sit down. b:thanks
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    seriously, if u wanna flame someone, do it in a proper way or shut the **** up or even better, **** off.

wow. That was one hell of an impressive flame... *cough* LAME *cough*
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I don't need to flame you, you already proved your own worth/intelligence... or lack of. Go join Vezz (or whatever) in Heaven's Tear's trash.
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Guys dont be intimidated by Kristoph or as we call her kris, cause she is a little 13 year old girl that lives in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. She is so cute on vent when she rages at us about her art teacher disliking her purple monkey she made. <3 b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    I don't need to flame you, you already proved your own worth/intelligence... or lack of. Go join Vezz (or whatever) in Heaven's Tear's trash.

classic whiner and "trash" term suits HIGHLY EDUCATED ppl who points Australia on a world map touching western europe. /played him off cat *tntntn tn tn tn tnnn tn tntn*
    wow. That was one hell of an impressive flame... *cough* LAME *cough*

that wasnt even supposed to be flame...you need lessons like the guy you tryin to suck up (in a very pathetic way).

its so nice to see folks from lost city trying to defend their QQ status. i love it. b:pleased

b:heart
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    classic whiner and "trash" term suits HIGHLY EDUCATED ppl who points Australia on a world map touching western europe. /played him off cat *tntntn tn tn tn tnnn tn tntn*
    Can someone translate this please? I have no idea what he's saying. Too much engrish.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    have fun being a poor whining noob who cant afford refinements and running around like a **** who cant do **** <3

sry i forgot usually poor whining b1tchy wizards are putting garnets in their gear :(

do some calculation on refinements for homework and then write with permanent marker on your forehead "dork".

only time i have been one shot was when some archer sparked and got lucky critical. so much fun about lucky shots.

anyway have fun chobos b:pleased

Crits from archers isn't really about luck seeing how they're based off crits.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I'm guessing, based on your broken english, that you're Asian, in which case it's no surprise you'd know where Australia is on the map, seen as how you're all in a hurry to get here, maybe if you spent less time/money buying oracles you could afford that smugglers fee and find your way over here. b:chuckle
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What's that Baalzor? All I heard was "BR BR BR BR BR"
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm guessing, based on your broken english, that you're Asian, in which case it's no surprise you'd know where Australia is on the map, seen as how you're all in a hurry to get here, maybe if you spent less time/money buying oracles you could afford that smugglers fee and find your way over here. b:chuckle

There is no need to trash asians especially since your only guessing the persons ethnicity.
  • Zetarana - Heavens Tear
    Zetarana - Heavens Tear Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ya know this thread makes us look like a bunch of B1tchy Little Girls...

No offense to Little Girls...

We are Wizards after all...
    Zetarana - Arcane Veno
    Nephandus - Arcane Wizard
    Faction: Nocturne
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited September 2009

racist *****
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009

was trying to point out how ppl who tend to use such low life terms as "trash" like kristoph. is that their social intelligence among with their general education and awareness is equal to sum of 3 dead cows.
    (that could be seen from the caps "HIGHLY EDUCATED" from the last post but i guess you didnt understand sarcasm)

and erm no..i am not asian, i have lot of asian friends thou and i think they are the most cheerful and awesomesnesnesnesn gamers ever. and i dont have clue whats the rest of your post about but

kris, you can do better than that or shshshshshs and sleep tight. *pats* b:cute
    RUBBERBAND \o/