Wedding Invitations?

IvoryAngel - Sanctuary
IvoryAngel - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
If there is already a thread about this, sorry for making a new one... I just couldn't find it. I was wondering how to use the Wedding Invitations to gain another Crazy Stone. I can't click on them, and there is no other option from Hou Jensi about them. The description on the item tells me to talk to Tuheng, but I can find any info about that NPC on the database. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong please b:sad
Post edited by IvoryAngel - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    idk anything about the wedding things but i don't think you can get another crazy stone <.< i can be wrong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If there is already a thread about this, sorry for making a new one... I just couldn't find it. I was wondering how to use the Wedding Invitations to gain another Crazy Stone. I can't click on them, and there is no other option from Hou Jensi about them. The description on the item tells me to talk to Tuheng, but I can find any info about that NPC on the database. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong please b:sad

Tu Heng says: "You can only do the Crazy Stone quest once per day."
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Syaunei - Heavens Tear
    Syaunei - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Tu Heng is an NPC in that same cubicle of arch, just look around.

And btw, that wedding invitation is a one time deal. You can do a second CS that day.

Unless you keep buying them every day. b:chuckle
  • kiorus
    kiorus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I know what she's talking about. In PW you can use wedding invites to get another cray stone quest. Can we do that here?