Heros And Pkers !

Khadja - Lost City
Khadja - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
Ok Im sorry, Im a french Canadian. Normaly I speak and write in french, so my post may have somes mistakes.. Im sorry for that... :S

I had a great idea for the pvp system. A lot of game have it but it could be very nice and more attractive with all ours ideas!!

Heros and Pkers. Eerybody know red name, and kinda fears them. But imagine, u are attacked by a red dame, try to run to SZ but the pker run too fast 'OMG!' (^^ Always happen to me^^) And when u think ur dead... (We will say that Heros have Purple name ^^ Cuz all the other color are taken^^) A Hero come and figth the pker,a and ur safe^^

Lol that was like a movie or something Oo.. anyway My idea is a Heros system... Same as he Pkers system, Heros will be those who kill red name^^.
Because there is a lot of red name that arent pker. They just kill red name.

It will be funny to see pker and hero trying to kill themself at west archo ^^.
We will have a new type of faction. I mean some faction will wan to be Heros faction and other, Pker faction ^^.

But Hero will have same % drop as red name. So same if they are doing good action they will loose item when they die. And if they kill just a white name they'll loose there status and become pink.

And I look at a great idea too that can fuse with mine in this topic :
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=395962

I already submit a ticket at perfect world international, but I want u (if u like it) to help me. If they see that a lot of ppl like it, they will make this system ^^

Gimmi more idea and we will create the perfect pvp sytem for that game ^^
Post edited by Khadja - Lost City on

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Learn to spell correctly and you might find more people reading your posts.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Wolfkight - Harshlands
    Wolfkight - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I had a great idea for the pvp system. A lot of game have it but it could be very nice and more attractive with all ours ideas!!

Heros and Pkers. Eerybody know red name, and kinda fears them. But imagine, u are attacked by a red dame, try to run to SZ but the pker run too fast 'OMG!' (^^ Always happen to me^^) And when u think ur dead... (We will say that Heros have Purple name ^^ Cuz all the other color are taken^^) A Hero come and figth the pker,a and ur safe^^

Lol that was like a movie or something Oo.. anyway My idea is a Heros system... Same as he Pkers system, Heros will be those who kill red name^^.
    Because there is a lot of red name that arent pker. They just kill red name.

It will be funny to see pker and hero trying to kill themself at west archo ^^.
    We will have a new type of faction. I mean some faction will wan to be Heros faction and other, Pker faction ^^.

But Hero will have same % drop as red name. So same if they are doing good action they will loose item when they die. And if they kill just a white name they'll loose there status and become pink.

And I look at a great idea too that can fuse with mine in this topic :
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=395962

I already submit a ticket at perfect world international, but I want u (if u like it) to help me. If they see that a lot of ppl like it, they will make this system ^^

Gimmi more idea and we will create the perfect pvp sytem for that game ^^

i came up with a same idea a while back i submited a ticket its call pkkers (player killer killers) hows the pvp ifo if u kill like 5 red u get a Silver name if u kill 10 red names u get a gold name.
  • Khadja - Lost City
    Khadja - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Learn to spell correctly and you might find more people reading your posts.

Im sorry man, Im canadian, normaly I speak french ^^ So im sorry for the mistakes :S