Oracles for TT90 weapon

WitchTamer - Sanctuary
WitchTamer - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Is there anyone out there who would like to trade a TT90 Wheel of denied fate for 85 oracle I's and 9 oracle II's?

It will make turning 90 much easier :3

I'm too lazy to work out the details of the math, I think it works out to around 6mil-8mil, and oracles pretty much just go up in value. TT90 mats will prolly go lower so it's a good long term investment.

b:cute
Main = WitchBurner
Post edited by WitchTamer - Sanctuary on

Comments

• PandamoniumV - Sanctuary
    PandamoniumV - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    actually that only translates to 1,240,000 which by that time is a fraction of A level
  • Atalan - Sanctuary
    Atalan - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    actually that only translates to 1,240,000 which by that time is a fraction of A level

Lolwut?

85 x 50k (lowballed Oracle I's, theyre 57k+ from what I see) = 4,250,000
    8 x 65k (same as other comment..partially) = 520,000.
    520,000 + 4,250,000 = 4,770,000 coins.
  • PandamoniumV - Sanctuary
    PandamoniumV - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Note the fact that I said a fraction of A level. She said that it would make turning 90 much easier, it is merely the number i stated 1,240,000 hence the fraction of A level.
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Note the fact that I said a fraction of A level. She said that it would make turning 90 much easier, it is merely the number i stated 1,240,000 hence the fraction of A level.

I'm pretty sure witch and atalan are talking about coin, not exp
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think Pandamonium is questioning why someone would want to do that, when those Oracles would give so little XP... about 10%... I'd keep the Wheel of Fate if I was the OP, but I'm not ;).
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Why not just finish rb delta? Are you having trouble getting a squad?
  • Neokaiser - Sanctuary
    Neokaiser - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    My HP's too sucky for Delta, I want to trade my Oracles for the weapon. It's negotiable, I'd settle for a Life souledge+ money.

I am OP's Alt xP
    If I was a pro forum alt I'd be level 1 by now.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Can i guess who ur main is?
  • Neokaiser - Sanctuary
    Neokaiser - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol Tamer makes that too easy.
    If I was a pro forum alt I'd be level 1 by now.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol Tamer makes that too easy.

b:laughb:chuckleb:laugh
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Scarlet Fruits and Oracles are nice for high levels who want to get another character made, but don't wanna do the pointless low level quests. Nothing beats getting level 40+ in one day. And time saved from leveling that character, is hours made grinding on your high level getting not only the coin to cover the costs, but extra xp on your main as well. That's what makes it so efficient, it's like leveling both at once in a very fast manner.

Add in that two new classes are coming out soon, and I'm not selling any oracles or fruits until I've got both up high b:laugh
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.