Bracers of Blood Moon (DQ L60 bracers)

Brigid - Harshlands
Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Archer
So, the Bracers of Blood Moon... the mold costs 25 copper and 25 silver dragon orders, or around 7m coins worth of Dragon Orders and mats.

However, it's stats appear to be significantly better than anything else until maybe the TT70 bracers, and even then they seem comparable. Stat-by-stat, +342 total PDef compared to +187 for 3-star L64 bracers, and +225 for TT70. +310 MDef compared to +290 for 3-star L64, +350 for TT70 (+561 Earth though). Not to mention the +3-4 Dex (always useful) and the -0.1 interval between hits.

Now, I'm thinking the main selling point is the -0.1 interval between hits. After all, it's the same stat on the Wind and Clouds that makes it so amazing for PvE at least. So the question is, is that increased attack rate worth the 7m or so it'll cost?
Post edited by Brigid - Harshlands on

Comments

• Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yes.

- You can wear it to lvl 100.

- The -Interval stacks.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    the inceased attack interval reduction will quickly pay for itself in how efficiently and quickly you kill mobs in my experience
    after all the different in a archer making a lot of money in solo grind and loosing money is kill speed and getting hurt 1-3 times in battle
    also great DDing on bosses
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have W&C(+4) + Bracers. DPS is so good that I must hold back even when 85+ barb is tanking.
    Totally worth.
    I kill things b:victory
  • Rulin - Heavens Tear
    Rulin - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Quick question, how much would these go for in AH, and is there any way to make the mold with chips or something? ty in advance...
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Quick question, how much would these go for in AH, and is there any way to make the mold with chips or something? ty in advance...

6mil+ and no cant make from chips