Skilz what to get and what not...

Fizzz - Harshlands
Fizzz - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Archer
OK just hit 21 last night and got the knock back skill. So for my main macro ( on mobs that takes this much damage to kill ) is

1.Take Aim
Frost

2.Normal Attack

3.Knock back
Quick shot

4.Lighting

I am being told this is the best rotation till I get Stun.

Now should i not get any other skills and just lvl up the skills I have and save sp? If this is like any other MMO I will not be able to get every skill.... Right ?

Thx
Fizzz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Link: Archer Starter Mini - by Annor.
    Link: Annor's Archer Basics (Guide) - by Annor.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You will be able to get all your skills to max... later on when you have the spirit and coin for it.

Some skills (Knockback, Flight Mastery, and the DoTs) are not reccomended to level up.

Skills you'll want to focus on at your level include:
    Blazing Arrow
    Frost Arrow
    Winged Blessing
    Take Aim
    Winged Shell

As for your combo, I'd suggest Either Frost -> Normal til monster gets close -> Knockback -> Normals til it' close again -> Winged Shell + Lightning if it gets within melee, or the same thing but with Take Aim as an opener.

Quick shot... isn't really all that good and it gets worse as time goes on (though Demon Quickshot is pretty nice).

Skills you'll want to get high later on are
    The metal skills (if you plan on doing any PvP, these are a must. Except Stormrage. That one sucks.)
    Stunning Arrow
    Aim Low
    Sharptooth Arrow
    Wings of Grace
    Bow Mastery
    Deadly Shot (mostly if you ever PvP. Kinda a waste in PvE)
    Barrage of Arrows (level 1 if you only do zhen, level 6+ for rebirth/TW)

Edit: or you can just go to the links in the post above me. That works too. b:surrender