I wana trade Striker+4 with coin for Jained Jail+4

Julezzz - Sanctuary
Julezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Archer
my questions are what is the price of theses 2 weapons?
If i trade how many coin should i add?
Post edited by Julezzz - Sanctuary on

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The jained jail sounds pretty rare.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The jained jail sounds pretty rare.

Much rarer than people who exploit others' lack of knowledge about TT weapons. Those people are a dime a dozen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    anyone thats using it won't be willing to trade for a sling, if they do that just defeats the point of getting it. anyone who out level it will probably be looking to sell it and won't want a sling as a trade.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    IMHO Chained jail really isn't worth the extra cost. The stun effect doesn't go off often enough for it to matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Julezzz - Sanctuary
    Julezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ok thx. Its just that someone is willing to trade it. My striker(i payed 2.7m) for + 2.5M. So i want to know if i shoud or not. Cause i need more atk since i just got 25%crit my atk is next.